Genuinehookahs.com?

[quote name='EvansLight']hmmm should have gone with the mya. The cobra hoses are nice, but the one i had didnt smoke as good as my mya that came with my QT.[/quote] I agree... they draw a little too tight for my liking. I ended up selling mine to a friend who used them for display.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='GenuineHookahs']Sorry about that, it was an honest mistake.  Since you don't have any tobacco for it yet, i'll throw in a free box of nakhla tobacco to go along with the hose.  [/quote] see, there ya go, much better right there :D keep that up and people on here might actually recomend you :D

[quote name='EvansLight'] [quote name='GenuineHookahs'] Sorry about that, it was an honest mistake.  Since you don't have any tobacco for it yet, i'll throw in a free box of nakhla tobacco to go along with the hose.  [/quote] see, there ya go, much better right there :D keep that up and people on here might actually recomend you :D[/quote] thank you, thank you

I never said I thought you were wrong, Mushy. You know, I will always stand behind you. You do what you think is right, I know it will always be in the best interests of everyone here, because thats who you are, thats your thing. Take a closer look, GH starts off pleasantly and then he's flaming and then he's pleasant again. Much of the ugly stuff has been excised from the record. I think Mushrat is right, I think Mushrat has been more than fair and I, for one, think Mushrat knows best in this matter. If Bubba were here, he would say the same thing Mushy is, I'm sure. Who unsuspended him?

[quote name='The Dude Abides']Nah.  I've had a few MYA hoses and they just don't do it for me.  I'm really not at all interested in having a modern look, so for now a fancy cobra will suffice until I order a Mamoun hose from HookahCompany, which are the best hoses on the market in my opinion.[/quote] Where are Mamoun hoses on the hookahcompany site. I don't see any called Mamoun. Which one is it? and is it washable?

He wasn't unsespended. He just is on his third and final life. Seems to be doing ok so far. He and I have had a little talk so I hope to see a continued increased non-comercial presenence, though I do wish he'd start a personal account still. He's got those that have had good experiences with his service, he's had those who have had bad and I think there is ennough commentary of both out there to allow a perspective buyer to chose for him/her self to order from him. If soemone asks, both sides have an equal oppertunity to express their opinions and post thier links and he's be well advised to let his customers do the talking for him....I'm willing to wait and see...a third and final ban isn't hard should it become necessary.

[quote name='Lukasa'] [quote name='GenuineHookahs'] Glad you liked it Tyler![/quote] LOL, Tyler Durden, LOL.41 dolla's for that big-ol hookah?!?! Thats good stuff.[/quote] Wow!!! $41 for a 35" hookah? That is not much over $1 per inch! And a NICE looking pipe at that! I have no dog in the fight over genuinehookah.com but I will say that I would buy that hookah for $41 and be a happy SOB about it. I have friends that don't like other friends from fallouts so unless someone directly pisses my off at them I am slow to get in the battle.As a matter of fact I have had friends start shit with people I did not know at bars that were in the wrong and I took their ass down. Right and wrong just happens and you need to be objective because we have all been right and we have been wrong. If you haven't been wrong please change you forum name to Jesus so I know not to fugg with ya. Bottom line to me was this was a greeat transaction and you can say it was because it was so public because of the forum and may be right. Just to be safe the next hookah I get after my bud gets back on the 8th from Qatar anything I buy on the net will been done in this same way. Right now I am leaning towards pimpyourhookah and this guy. I spend $60 taking the fam out to eat and I can have this bad boy for $41. Some of you can be mad at him and maybe for valid reasons, but I will play it by the way I just stated and my bet is that I will be as happy as Tyler. Enjoy that M'F'er bro, you got a great deal and KNOW it!