Genuinehookahs.com?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Genuine Hookahs}I remember your order. Dont worry about what the people on this forum say' date=' you will be highly satisfied with your order regardless of the color, I promise.[/QUOTE']Um, am I the only one that finds this post amusing? You'll be satisfied, even if the order is not how you wanted it? That's like saying, "you'll be pleased with your order, even if I send you a bag of shit." Oh, and please respond to all these posts GH, in the same retarded manner you always do, just so the Dude can see what kind of man he is really dealing with.

Genuine, regardless of if you offer good service and stuff, i really would watch your tongue. Especially with a mod. I don't have a problem with witty insults, but lame one's like "get a job" lol, come on!Yeah anyways, i'm going to take a look at your store, i had a browse the other day, do you sell shisha (i don't think you do because its against ebay policy to sell tobacco, but i thought I'd ask)Also, do you have any QT's in stock? i was looking the other day, and i can't remember if i saw one. i remember seeing the MYA mini-orb. I dont mean offence, but is it a genuine MYA. Theres another site that sells ripoff MYA acrylics, and on thing that i remember differeed from real MYA's was that it didn't have the coloured stripes on it?But yeah, i'm interested in making some purchases off you if you stock the QT at a reasonable price and have decent shipping (because if i remember rightly, you take Paypal?)Thanks in advanced, and c'mon man, this is a civilized (When scalli isnt around) forum, throw insults round all you want but at least make them witty and entertaining!!

MrGuy, PLEASE, for the love of God, search the forum for pasts problems people have had with GH. I mean, it was HELL ON EARTH on the forums because of this (edited)awhile back. Maybe PM mushrat and he'll give ya the whole story. I wouldn't send the guy a nickel if it meant saving the life of my mother...

[quote name='MrGuy']Genuine, regardless of if you offer good service and stuff, i really would watch your tongue. Especially with a mod. I don't have a problem with witty insults, but lame one's like "get a job" lol, come on!  Yeah anyways, i'm going to take a look at your store, i had a browse the other day, do you sell shisha (i don't think you do because its against ebay policy to sell tobacco, but i thought I'd ask)  Also, do you have any QT's in stock? i was looking the other day, and i can't remember if i saw one. i remember seeing the MYA mini-orb. I dont mean offence, but is it a genuine MYA. Theres another site that sells ripoff MYA acrylics, and on thing that i remember differeed from real MYA's was that it didn't have the coloured stripes on it?  But yeah, i'm interested in making some purchases off you if you stock the QT at a reasonable price and have decent shipping (because if i remember rightly, you take Paypal?)  Thanks in advanced, and c'mon man, this is a civilized (When scalli isnt around) forum, throw insults round all you want but at least make them witty and entertaining!![/quote] We have almost every mya hookah, and yes we have the QT in our eBay store. We sell molasses on our website, but you can get 3 free boxes of tobacco and a free box of charcoal with any mya saray hookah purchase on our website if you're looking for a package. Unfortunately we dont take paypal, but we accept credit card payments through andale which is secure and instant and you dont need an andale account to pay. And yes, every one of our hookahs are genuine and authentic. You can even ask Mya Saray's CEO whether thats true or not...for the record, i dont care if mushrat is a moderator, according to is "forum constitution" he says..."Be civil. You don't have to agree with someone, but you WILL be civil about it."I guess bashing me whereever I go or wherever my name is mentioned without ever buying from me is being "civil."

[quote name='ioannisds']MrGuy, PLEASE, for the love of God, search the forum for pasts problems people have had with GH.  I mean, it was HELL ON EARTH on the forums because of this douchebag awhile back.  Maybe PM mushrat and he'll give ya the whole story.  I wouldn't send the guy a nickel if it meant saving the life of my mother...[/quote] Who are you? and why are you calling me a douchebag?

[quote name='Genuine Hookahs'] [quote name='ioannisds'] MrGuy, PLEASE, for the love of God, search the forum for pasts problems people have had with GH.  I mean, it was HELL ON EARTH on the forums because of this douchebag awhile back.  Maybe PM mushrat and he'll give ya the whole story.  I wouldn't send the guy a nickel if it meant saving the life of my mother...[/quote] Who are you? and why are you calling me a douchebag?[/quote] Exhibit A:[url="http://www.hookahforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2313&KW=genuine"]http://www.hookahforum.com/forum/forum_pos...2313&KW=genuine[/url]

[quote name='ioannisds'] [quote name='Genuine Hookahs']  [quote name='ioannisds'] MrGuy, PLEASE, for the love of God, search the forum for pasts problems people have had with GH.  I mean, it was HELL ON EARTH on the forums because of this douchebag awhile back.  Maybe PM mushrat and he'll give ya the whole story.  I wouldn't send the guy a nickel if it meant saving the life of my mother...[/quote] Who are you? and why are you calling me a douchebag?[/quote] Exhibit A:[url="http://www.hookahforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2313&KW=genuine"]http://www.hookahforum.com/forum/forum_pos...2313&KW=genuine[/url][/quote] LOL what in gods name is that post supposed to mean? Are you accusing me of selling fake Mya products??

I just don't have it in me folks. I can just see going back and forth with this guy all day. Do yourselves a favor and read his replies in the link I posted above. I think they speak for themselves...

I was thinkin of typing out a long post with the point that he's given bad services before, he's seen the reprecussions and only a true jackass would want to go through it again, therefore i believe he's legit and i look forward to any business i may have with him in the future... but i CBA mainting/starting a flame war on the forums.C'mon guys, loko through the previous threads, everyone has had their opinions, i say we just let this thread drop until the dude abides gets his order. if it's good, no problems, then i say we start a clean slate with him, he's got good offers and cheap priices and a lot to offer the community...and if the order is bad, get the pitch forks, and if i remember correctly, Tangiers has some goons who havn't had much work lately...

Shit, dawg. You suspended on his ass. Did you block his IP, too?I think the guy is a jerk, that doesn't mean he can't sell for a reasonable price. Maybe, we're all wrong about him. Its unlikely, but it has happened before. In my case, at least. I've been wrong before. It seems to me, on the other hand, GH doesn't take responsibility for his company and customers, from what I've read. Maybe we're all wrong and misled. Nobody else does hatchet jobs on other retailers, so I would be inclined to think the bad news is true. Hey, Dude Abides, I salute you. I'll tell you why. Its real easy to go along with the crowd, but you do what you want, in an informed manner, if I am reading your intentions correctly. Good stuff. This country would be alot better off if there were more people that embraced that attitude. It sounds like somebody who takes responsibility for their own actions. Good stuff.

I'll take responsibility for my actions. I did it and I'll do it again the next time he come out and gets unnecessarily personal and insulting. I also sent messeges to others involved in the name calling. But none of them had his rep. He's said plenty of things about others, so his crying about things being said about him just doesn't cut it. You got the report same as me.His IP isn't blocked, so he can keep trying to come out as a civil human being. I don't know who whammied his original account, but I know that this is strike 2.You can likely undo everything I've done if you feel that strongly about it. Or I will if you tell me to. But do you REALLY think I'm wrong? If things had been working properly, I'da just locked the thread down when it got nasty and saved the continued problems.

How much hard evidence is there that he is a scammer?? I think more than anything he just has a really bad rap here on hookahforum. (paired with the fact that he responds to criticism impulsively and immaturely). But that doesn't mean that he can't be a competent retailer.

There is no evidence, just a couple sour customers who over exaggerated which occur with every business. All the rest of the flaming consists of empty assumptions about my products being fake because the prices were so low. I spoke to Mr. Badawi on the phone about it and we agreed to raise the prices. He knows I sell the real deal and he even gave me permission to use some Mya Saray pictures. As far as mushrat is involved, can you really blame me for hating you? everywhere my name is mentioned you bash it and flame it, look at what you did before when my name was brought up. I stopped posting here because after every post I made, I had a reply by you saying something fresh about me and my business. Lighten up, I tried making ammends with you before in the past, and you told me you agreed and would even consider buying from us again if you ever needed something small; which is understandable. I dont expect everyone on the forum to like me, but it is frustrating whenever I type in "genuinehookahs" in the search, to see people who haven't even brought from me flaming me. The last three times somebody has come here to talk about a purchase made by them from me, they all turned out successful, and this will surely be another example. I just want to post here and help out the hookah community. I have witnessed it expand and grow and become what it is today. I have a lot of knowledge about smoking hookah and want to share it with everyone, but yet also learn a few things. I'll be honest everytime I come here, and take a good look at the forum, I learn something new that I later try out. It's a fun forum, but at the same time a man's patience can only go so far. You arent so innocent yourself mushrat, and you're mostly the ring leader behind everything. Fortunately for you, you have over 2800 posts and are a moderator so people will listen to you and respect what you say. When you tell them genuinehookahs is dogshit, they will all jump on the bandwagon. But anyways lets just start semi fresh. Not asking for you to forget and forgive everything, because I know its not possible, but just lay off and relax when you see me make a contributing post. Or don't act like a jerk everytime my name gets involved. I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I feel as though you go too far with it. Anyways, I hope we can work everything out, as I would really like to be part of something special like this.Regards,genuinehookahs

Cool, You've managed to make me seem like the bad guy and you the poor maligned misunderstood merchant just trying to help out the community. You've had your shots, your attacks have been personal, mine have been based in experiences not only that *I* had, but that other members reported as well. So don't even try.[url="http://www.hookahforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1759&KW=genuine"]onetwoC4This one is great: hookahexpect and genuinehookah have the same ip address down to the last 2 diget, which are different. (i can see these things now)here?And finally:feedback[/url]Your only responses to criticism or negative press is personal attacks, and *I* for one no longer have to put up with them. While your attacks in this post are more polite, they are still putting the blame on everyone but you. Your third try is not going so good....So here's a suggestion. Sign up as something other than Genuinehookah as well, like Elite, and seperate your business and your personal persona. You might be a really nice guy, and not having a name associated with your company would be a way to show it, (there's at least one other person here besides Elite who's turned over a new leaf, and we applaud him for it) but your business presence is not so good....

[quote name='Tangiers']This country would be alot better off if there were more people that embraced that attitude. It sounds like somebody who takes responsibility for their own actions. Good stuff.  [/quote] Aye cap'n. You [i]are[/i] talking to a libertarian over here. Personal responsibility is my mantra. You won't hear any sobbing from me. I made the personal decision to place this order because I found the most beautiful hookah in the world, and would do anything for it (short of paying more than $100, that is). So far the transaction has gone quite smoothly.

Well.... you might try addressing criticism or claims with facts and a professional responses instead of trite snaps and downright name calling.You're right.... this is coming from someone who has never ordered from you..... I saw you bawl out one of customers who had a claim instead of laying down facts. So, I decided right there never to risk my money. Thats not the attitude I have come to expect from good sales professionals.So, why did you change your name from "GenuineHookahs" to "Imperial Hookahs" and then back again? seems to me that staying with an established "good name" would be more favorable.