Genuinehookahs.com?

Hey, I'm new here and I'm in the market for my first hookah. I've been looking around a bit and I've found a few I like, but I just recently stumbled across this amazing deal. [url="http://www.genuinehookahs.com/mya_hookahs.html"]http://www.genuinehookahs.com/mya_hookahs.html[/url] I was thinking about getting the chrome mya on the top left. It comes with 750g of shisha and a box of coals on top of the other extras. Is this too good to be true? Shipping appears a bit pricey at $16, but it's well worth it if they're a reputable seller. I've tried to look up reviews on them, but the search function isn't working. I don't know how this can be, if they have the QT for ~$45 and it includes almost $40 worth of extras. Sorry if this has been asked a lot, but I've looked over many pages of topics and haven't seen anything about it.Thanks a lot-SK

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I can't comment on the site at all, but i know people were saying on hookah-shisha.com if you buy a hookah you get 55$ in free stuff.I really know nothing about either of them, so take that with about 4 pounds of salt! But I'm awake at 1:40am PST and figured I'd post.

Genuine Hookahs = Crap on a Crap Cracker. Search the forums. I think even the Mya guys even came out and said he was NOT an authorized dealer, so if you buy from him and he poops on you, well, you're screwed. You know what they say about things being to good to be true...

Ah, that's a shame. So much shisha =( Oh well, back to my quest for the ultimate hookah deal. And yea, I would've searched the forums better, but after going back 20+ pages and not finding anything on the subject I decided to cave and make a new topic.Thanks everyone!~SK

go to hookah-shisha.com and go to mini hookahs, they stock the MYA QT under the name "crown" and the MYA small acrylic under the name "mini-orb"and you get $55 worth of freebies, including 2 50g samples of romman shisha and loads of accessories.

I ordered my hookah from hookah-shisha.com and my experience with them was awesome.The best part had to be the butt load of free stuff they give you, on top of that they have a discount for forum members (wish i would have known before ordering my hookah ) so that makes it an even sweeter deal

Also, www.hookahcompany.comand  www.hookahkings.com are excellent companiesPlease note: they are both customers of mine, just thought I'd bring up the commercial ties. www.socialsmoke.com is also a reputable dealer.

• 4 weeks later...
Go back to sleep Genuine. As you can see the word is out about you and your company and I WILL squash any continuation of the former madness like a grape.Anyone interested in this company is welcome to search past posts. There are plenty.I also see you have created a second account. Is this one for personal use? Creating puppet accounts is against our rules of conduct. If this is a personal account, rather than another company account, you will need to NOT post company related comments using it. If you want to post as Genuinehookahs then you'd better go back to your original account.Only warning.

Not that I want to continue a flame situation..... but I think its important for folks to realize who they are dealing with.GH has operated on ebay with 4 different handles.genuinehookahs Jan-31-06 Present imperialhookahs Jan-29-06 Jan-31-06 genuinehookahs Jun-13-05 Jan-29-06 genuinehookahs_com May-20-05 Jun-13-05 Why start new accounts unless the percentage of negative feedbacks were high?Looking at GH's feedback shows plenty of negs.... and even negative responses filed as positives. There are lots of withdrawn feedbacks. This is a sign of a "retaliation negger"A good seller would want to maintain ONE account for the life of his/her ebaying so that the # of good transactions will be high.....giving them credibility.Proofs in da puddin, yo.

Well, you guys can call me a dunce but I am taking a chance on GenuineHookahs. I recently moved accross the nation and brought neither of my hookahs, so thus began the search for a new pipe. Being a strict traditionalist, I scorn modern hookahs. Unfortunately, all of the shops in NYC I visited only carried said modern pipes, and at extroardinarily inflated prices. Hello, internet. Immediately searching all of the trusted sites like SS, HC, PYH, etc., I just didn't see the hookah for me. I want a solid (syrian-esque) full size traditional pipe. Finally I tried ebay, and of course GenuineHookah's store was abundant. I quickly glanced at most of his stuff when all of the sudden I saw THE pipe I've been looking for. A BEAUTIFUL 35" solid-brass pipe. And for $41. I was in love and had to have it, but after remembering previous threads about GH I was obviously quite skeptical. I weighed the economics and risks involved, but to make a long story short, a brief lucky spell with money provided the necessary impetus for me to place the order. Also, GH is based out of NJ in a town about 14 miles away so the shipping cost was inconsequential.Now, one major sticking point for anyone looking to place an order with GH is that it says the actual color may be different than what is pictured. I don't like that at all. I want what I see in the picture. So I sent him an email explaining that I am a member of HookahForum and would very very much like to have a clear glass base, and within 30 minutes he responded saying he would try his best to make it so. I liked that, and it earned him some valuable points with me.Apparently it was shipped either yesterday or saturday because the USPS sent me a confirmation email, so I should be looking for it to arrive today I assume. I really hope so.Will I get screwed? Will it never arrive? Will it look completely different or be broken? We shall all find out soon, and I will be sure to provide details, either positive or negative. I'm hoping for positive. So far so good.Here's the before pic:[img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5953/fineestxlwv2.th.jpg[/img]

Dude, remember, he does have happy customers. but he has a disproportunate number of unhappy ones as well, perhaps being a forum member will ensure a smoother transaction. If not, just going to be one more "why didn't i listen?" Sob story

Well you said he is based 14 miles away? If you don't get your shipment, just call Tony Sopranos and tell him your story and He will go there and make sure the transaction is smooth.

[quote name='The Dude Abides']Well, you guys can call me a dunce but I am taking a chance on GenuineHookahs.  I recently moved accross the nation and brought neither of my hookahs, so thus began the search for a new pipe.  Being a strict traditionalist, I scorn modern hookahs.  Unfortunately, all of the shops in NYC I visited only carried said modern pipes, and at extroardinarily inflated prices.  Hello, internet.    Immediately searching all of the trusted sites like SS, HC, PYH, etc., I just didn't see the hookah for me.  I want a solid (syrian-esque) full size traditional pipe.  Finally I tried ebay, and of course GenuineHookah's store was abundant.  I quickly glanced at most of his stuff when all of the sudden I saw THE pipe I've been looking for.  A BEAUTIFUL 35" solid-brass pipe.  And for $41.  I was in love and had to have it, but after remembering previous threads about GH I was obviously quite skeptical.  I weighed the economics and risks involved, but to make a long story short, a brief lucky spell with money provided the necessary impetus for me to place the order.  Also, GH is based out of NJ in a town about 14 miles away so the shipping cost was inconsequential.  Now, one major sticking point for anyone looking to place an order with GH is that it says the actual color may be different than what is pictured.  I don't like that at all.  I want what I see in the picture.  So I sent him an email explaining that I am a member of HookahForum and would very very much like to have a clear glass base, and within 30 minutes he responded saying he would try his best to make it so.  I liked that, and it earned him some valuable points with me.  Apparently it was shipped either yesterday or saturday because the USPS sent me a confirmation email, so I should be looking for it to arrive today I assume.  I really hope so.  Will I get screwed?  Will it never arrive?  Will it look completely different or be broken?  We shall all find out soon, and I will be sure to provide details, either positive or negative.  I'm hoping for positive.  So far so good.  Here's the before pic:[img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5953/fineestxlwv2.th.jpg[/img]</a>[/quote] I remember your order. Dont worry about what the people on this forum say, you will be highly satisfied with your order regardless of the color, I promise.