Ballerina

aerosoul

My wife decided to get me the Ballerina set up for Father's Day.

This is the first hookah I've owned, probably the 50th or so that I've smoked from.

From the product description:
The Ballerina 28" 3 Hose Auto-Seal Modern Hookah with carrying case is a sure way to enjoy a hookah session alone or with friends, at home or on the go. This hookah comes complete and with an extra large bowl to keep you either relaxed or to keep the party going for a long time. The key features of this hookah asside from its looks are the auto-seal valves on each hose plug and the threaded glass with the screw on shaft keeping it air tight all around with out any hose plugs or annoying grommets. This hookah includes everything pictured as well as a cleaning brush and charcoal tongs. Free hard carrying case also included.

The Ballerina is pretty majestic sitting by itself. Smoking it can be hit or miss depending on how well the "auto-seal" works. You have to make sure all the rubber pieces are snugly in and make sure the pipe is airtight before you even think of packing the bowl on.

After that, it's a pretty smooth smoke. I usually smoke it by myself, but with 3 people sometimes the draws are very light. My wife picked 3 of the 50g Nakhla packs to come with it: strawberry, peach and vanilla. I won't refer to the tobacco as that is another product review by itself, but the Ballerina is a very enjoyable hookah, especially if you decide this one should be your first.

The price is 85.00, and with the accessories and 2 packs of quicklites, you can't beat it. I give it 3.5 stars out of 4.

-Steve

• 2 months later...
I just recieved my Ballerina in the mail today--- the purple and white color scheme.

Taking this out of the box I was very, VERY impressed.
It has a very solid stem.
It has a VERY solid, beautifully large heavy frosted glass base--- (this had me worried in the picture because it looks both very small and possibly plastic.)

The 3 hose valves have an auto seal that so far has worked extremely well for me (though I have only smoked one bowl of Mint in it so far, which has lasted an hour already)

The hoses were also surprisingly durable and large rather than the small ones I am used to.

Only complaint is the slight metallic taste from the hoses during my first smoke, but this is to be expected with metal handled hoses.

For the 70 dollars I got this for on thehookah.com, including 3 packs of shisha, 2 rolls of quicklites and a free Witch hookah---- definitely worth having. (It beats out the other 6 we have in a house of 3 avid hookah smokers)

• 2 months later...
Ballerina, amazing smoke, very easy draw. a little hassle cleaning it for obvious reasons. looks amazing, love the design on the bottom. auto seal is dead on, has glass bearings so wont rust. it holds smells in it, but a little baking soda cleans that up very easily. i give 8/10

• 1 month later...
I love my Ballerina. Has held up well, and definitely gets a good quality smoke. Can get kinda thin on the smoke when 3 people are smoking with some shishas, but if you load a bit more in and add more heat the problem is resolved.
9.8/10 Edited by Plain Old Me

• 1 year later...
When I was choosing my first Hookah I saw the ballerina and was immediately set. I looked up reviews and found this forum and based on what people said I bought the Onyx model. It hasn't let me down yet. Smokes so good even with three people hitting it, and even after almost a year of constant smoking there is nothing wrong with it. I do however dislike the hoses that came with it. They are a bit cheap but are not bad for a spare set. Despite the hoses I give the ballerina 10/10.

• 6 months later...
This hookah was the second hookah i have owned, i got it for free from a buddy for a trade of of a old sidekick phone i dont use anymore so that was always a good deal for me. I used the Hookah for about 3 or 4 months before the vase broke on me. Im still not quiet sure on how it broke. went to smoke by my self one night and filled it with water and then set it down and went to do the coals and bowl and ect and when i came back there was water all over my kitchen floor, so i thought uh what the hell and looked at the vase and saw no cacks anywhere so i picke it up and set it in the sink and as soon as i st it down a large hole shattered in the bottom rim of the vase. So the glass vase might not be as durrable as it should be. As for the draw on it it was decent, could hae been better, but with a few tewaks here and there it started to hit a little smoother. Overall id rate this hookah as a 8/10 because somethings cold have been better quality on it. But for some smokers who are not begginers but not experts i suggest getting this hookah without a doubt.

• 1 year later...
This is for reviews for the Mya Saray Ballerina only. Any non-review comments or questions will be removed or edited by the moderators. Please use any appropriate format. Pictures are recommended, but not required.

• 4 weeks later...
[size="3"][color="#FF0000"][b][color=red]Mya Saray Ballerina [/color][/b][/color][/size]

[b]Total Pipe Height:[/b] 20-1/4”
[b]Stem Length:[/b] 18-3/4”
[b]Base Height:[/b] 8-3/4”
[b]Tray Diameter:[/b] 6”

[b]Stem Construction:[/b] Solid Construction
[b]Heart:[/b] Open Chamber
[b]Grommets:[/b] Rubber

[b]Pull:[/b] Great
[b]Purge:[/b] Decent
[b]Appearance:[/b] Gorgeous
[b]Cleanability:[/b] Easy to clean
[b]Price:[/b] $169.95

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 I love this new pipe. It’s a unique design. I love the fact that the base holds less water because of its shape without sacrificing smoke. The stem is one piece unlike most Mya Stems. The smoke is great. Downside is it doesn’t purge great but good enough for me. I don’t purge much. Plus the new case is awesome. Wonderful hookah.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookahs/BallerinaParts.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookahs/BallerinaTogether.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookahs/BallerinaSetup.jpg[/img]