Grandma's Boy

Barnzy02

Has anyone seen this movie yet?  it is without a doubt 'the' stoner movie of the past couple years. Probably since half baked.  i know on these forums some people look down upon smoking weed out of a hookah. ( i don't do it myself, i have plenty of other pieces to smoke out of i'd rather not use my hookah).

but either way its a hilarious movie based on smoking weed and playing video games.  for most guys out there, especially in that college age that is what life is.  the main character is allen covert (mostly known for his role's in almost every adam sandler movie).  all i can say is it was one of the funniest movies i've seen in a few months.

after reading this thraed, i "aquired a copy" of the film. very amusing lol.It's a very adam sandler style movie, reminds me of waterboy and little nicky. Good film though.

• 2 weeks later...
Man, this movie surprised the hell out of me. Absolutely nobody worth mentioning in the cast, and it was hilarious. This and Waiting were my two favorite comedies all year, and they both share a special place in my heart, right next to "Super Troopers", the funniest movie ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
lol i watched it twice... and the first time.. i wasnt.. in the best state of mind (debatable) i thought it was hilarious. and the i watched it when i was normal.. and i was like.. what the hell kind of ending was that.. still a good movie.. (when the monkey was playing the video game with the guy HILARIOUS)