New Here :) + List Of Items I Just Purchased!

Hey guys. Just found this site a few weeks ago while trying to find/buy a new hookah. Been smoking for about 7 years. After doing some research, this is what i am about to purchase from hookah-shisha.com. I Searched for a long time for the perfect one. And i am going to try tangiers since it seems to be the "best" you can get. :). Added some fumari, and a vortex bowl. I also found a discount code on here that saved me 31 dollars! :)

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-6206-hookah-km-sallah-1hose-hookah.html

[img]http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/catalog/KM-Sallah-Rounded-L.jpg[/img]

Welcome to HF! The only thing I'd change on your order is the Vortex bowl. Get a small Tangiers phunnel from HookahCompany.com or HookahJohn.com (H-S.com does not sell it). It's worth paying the extra shipping, trust me.

This baby comes in tomorrow! I Wish it was in today. I have the day off! I hate seeing it on the UPS tracking site. Its like an hour away, but yet it still won't get here till tomorrow. :( O well!

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1303940647' post='507068']
Welcome. Stay FAR away from the vortex bowl....and anything else Sahara Smoke makes.
[/quote]

how come? Got everything last night. Set it up with the vortex and it was hitting like a champ.

also sorry , don't know if you can edit post. Does the top part unscrew so i can put the tray on? The tray if i try to put it on coming from the top gets stuck on the second Bubble part.

You'll have to tell me how the Fumari is.. I can't get that brand where I am in South Africa.

[quote name='Evilsquirrel' timestamp='1304455461' post='508132']
The tray should easily fit over the top of the stem sitting on the flat part
[/quote]

whoops.. guess i just had to use a little bit of force to get it down.

And to the guy above.. I like fumari. Its pretty good. I still haven't tried enough brands to compare it to though. All i got is tangiers and fumari