I'm Not New But I've Been Banned A Few Times :p

My name is Cory Fisher and I joined HF about 2 months ago?
The first time I joined I didn't even read over the rules... BANNED
So I talked to the admin, and I got set back up.... BANNED. This time I didn't know that posting your status was not a post.
This time I actually did the correct thing and ask someone...
Thanks to "vendetta_revived" I now know how to post a "post". Therefore the deletion of the possibility to be BANNED.

Anyway. A little about me.

I live in Madison Indiana, a quiet, closed minded, worthless town.
Smoking hookah in the public here is a bad idea. They automatically think you are smoking illegal substances and you get funny looks.
I work at Wal-Mart, the worst place in the world.
I'm looking for a new apartment to live in soon, so that will mean smokey smokey time everyday.

The hookah I currently have is the 32in Dahab Alaim Temsaah
Favorite flavor of all time is Nahkla Orange. I love me a hardcore nicotine buzz and Nahkla certainly does that.

Well that's all for now.

Add me!

welcome back . now you know and knowledge is power. a job is always better than no job. Sucks you get funny looks. I hate those looks. even tho your not doing anything wrong it still feels like you are when people stare at you. Some neighbors go to get the mail and give me looks because i smoke in the garage and with the door open when its warmer.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1303942782' post='507079']
I changed your member title to reflect your rough incoming to this lovely hookah forum.
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa461/PaperTreeProphet/1de03177-0ccf-41aa-8391-41cc20fdb74b.jpg[/IMG]