Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Chaos

Hello

Hello everyone great forum I have been reading it for a few weeks now and decided to finally sign up because I ordered my hookah yesterday. I got an all black junior sultan like Jeff T. I got their deal where you get the hookah a box of sultan coals and 4 shisha tubs 2 sultan and 2 splash. I should get it on Friday or Saturday I’ll post a review of the coals and the sultan and splash shisha once I get a chance.

Welcome to the forum Chaos.  I wudn't reccomend sultan/splash if this is ur first time, as you may or may not know, most ppl on the forum experience a sickeningly intense buzz from it. I didnt, but i didnt really like the flavor either, anyway good luck with your hookah. you can always pick up some good smoke at [url="http://www.hookahshisha.com"]www.hookahshisha.com[/url]

Thanks!
trust me I have read up on it I think I'm prepared and if I'm not I was warned haha
but no it isnt my first time just my first hookah