Md-Va-Dc Meetup

Coyote

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1302968224' post='505627']
Look for a big dude with red hair sitting with a chinaman.
[/quote]
LOL ok will do.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it! Next time I am coming ALONE so I can actually sit by you guys. Well it was nice to meet you, even if it was like 5 seconds.

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1303014017' post='505710']
hahaha its all good. ive decided that we have to do a Bar Be Qookah this summer!
[/quote]

Hahhaha that sounds awesome.

So...everyone who was present tonight or technically ~last night >_> I'm assuming is relatively close by...took me about 30-40 mins to get there, how about everyone else?

15-20 min, not bad. i live right in between herndon and fairfax city, so everything is 15 min :D

katie came from baltimore to fairfax so she wins the distance prize, and aaron sleeps in the back room of TZ so he rolled out of bed to the table

Ok first one was good...

next time? HF crocheted table flags with glitter, gang signs (come one guyz!), earlier-ninetys grunge theme.

Oh Shit! MY BIRTHDAY IS MAY 21ST!!!!! THATS A SATURDAY! EERYONE COME TO MY HOOD!

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1303035733' post='505749']
Ok first one was good...

next time? HF crocheted table flags with glitter, gang signs (come one guyz!), earlier-ninetys grunge theme.

Oh Shit! MY BIRTHDAY IS MAY 21ST!!!!! THATS A SATURDAY! EERYONE COME TO MY HOOD!
[/quote]

Dang, the 21st? But that's when the Miss Gay Virginia America pageant at the only gay club in Herndon is!

It;s like my very own Sophie's Choice...

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1303020366' post='505724']
15-20 min, not bad. i live right in between herndon and fairfax city, so everything is 15 min :D

katie came from baltimore to fairfax so she wins the distance prize, and aaron sleeps in the back room of TZ so he rolled out of bed to the table
[/quote]

Better than sleeping in Josh's closet. =X cough cough evan cough cough

[quote name='Cp44' timestamp='1303062132' post='505786']
[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1303020366' post='505724']

[/quote]

Better than sleeping in Josh's closet. =X cough cough evan cough cough
[/quote]

its true evan's been locked in there for years lol

It does look like you guys had a lot of fun. Hopefully ill be able to make my way to meet you all at some point. Also, a Bar Be Qookah sounds like it could be quite a good time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
So I was not a member when this happened, so anyone trying to make it happen again any time soon?

• 8 months later...
Ok! Time to plan a Tangiers Meetup to VA Beach! I think a lot of the members that are active on the forum in this region know each other so why not spend a day or two chillin on the beach, smoking Tangiers, and listening to awesome music?

Poseidon is visiting from Germany at the end of July sometimes (waiting to find out dates). Who is interested and what are a few date suggestions? I know a lot depends on cost so we can try to work out a few options to keep costs reasonable.

Can't wait!

So this is what I am thinking. Mostly because you are coming to my area. I wish I had a place big enough to smoke in but I live in an apt and we aren't suppose to smoke inside. If it turns out to be a small group we could do my small back porch. We should be able to smoke on the beach if we wanted to, but that will require QL coals. There are a couple lounges but I am sure with this group it will be "Have Hookah Will Travel" I would say lets stay away from the dates around the 4th. The beach is absolute havoc. Another option would be get some tents and get a campsite at a KOA, bonfire, cookout, hookah. Just tossing some ideas.

[quote name='Allstar' timestamp='1339749968' post='549296']
So this is what I am thinking. Mostly because you are coming to my area. I wish I had a place big enough to smoke in but I live in an apt and we aren't suppose to smoke inside. If it turns out to be a small group we could do my small back porch. We should be able to smoke on the beach if we wanted to, but that will require QL coals. There are a couple lounges but I am sure with this group it will be "Have Hookah Will Travel" I would say lets stay away from the dates around the 4th. The beach is absolute havoc. Another option would be get some tents and get a campsite at a KOA, bonfire, cookout, hookah. Just tossing some ideas.
[/quote]

That sounds pretty good... I've spent a lot of time at KOA :) Pancake breakfasts! Anyone else?

I would be interested in doing this but it all depends on the weekend on if I would need to pay for a hotel, I guess. If I need a hotel I probably cant make it because July will be a BUSY month. If I have a place to crash I probably can. If we are looking at the end of July the only time I can do it is the weekend of July 28th, if at all (will have to assess finances after the previous 2 weeks).

Let me know whats up

Maybe camping trip would be fun :) One of my gf's might be down, maybe two... EAK, Float, Camel???

*Comments in this post do not necessarily reflect those of Tangiers Tobacco*