Md-Va-Dc Meetup

Coyote

Hey Mid-Atlantic People!

We will have a gang meetup [center]
[/center][center][b][size="4"]SATURDAY 4/16/2011 9pm[/size][/b][/center][center][b][size="5"][color="#FF0000"]Teeno Zytoon[/color][/size][/b][/center]
[center][font=arial,][size="4"]9738 Fairfax Blvd[/size][/font][/center][font=arial,][size=2][center]Fairfax, VA 22031[/center][/size][center][size="2"][url="http://www.facebook.com/people/Teeno-Zytoon/100000729116177"]http://www.facebook.com/people/Teeno-Zytoon/100000729116177[/url][/size][/center][center]
[/center][/font]
[font="arial,"][color="#555555"][/color][/font][center][color=#555555][font=arial,]*Please be sure to bring your fancy hoses, cool cars (weather permitting), and beautiful girlfriends/ wives. Work on your HF gang signs for the group photo.[/font][/color][/center][center][font="arial,"][color="#555555"]
[/color][/font][/center][center][font="arial,"][color="#555555"]NOTE: this is [b]NOT TC[/b] and pants are required at TZ however we will be contacting the management to get permission to lift the shirt requirement.[/color][/font][/center][center][font="arial,"][color="#555555"]
[/color][/font][/center][center][font="arial,"][color="#555555"][img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thewave.gif[/img][/color][/font][/center]
[font="arial,"][color="#555555"][/color][/font]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall think about it. Fairfax is a little ways away...not too bad...so I'll see. Can we bring friends? I'll be more likely to come if they can join.

[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1302710559' post='505277']
consider it done. but we need to plan ahead...so when are you coming back...... :D
[/quote]

I will be back in the next 30 days. :P

Man...if this wasn't a 7 hour round trip...what's with all your NOVA people on here? I really want to come, but that'd be killer on gas...and time. It's getting to be finals time at college. Someone give me some good reasons to come?

Edit: But something closer...maybe Norfolk or Richmond would be nice in the future. :) Edited by EAK1791

[quote name='Allstar' timestamp='1302769143' post='505422']
Well if I go you can ride up with me.
[/quote]

Eh, don't worry about me. I really should stay home this weekend anyway. I have way more than enough to study and papers to write. But next time, I might have to make my way there. I've always wanted to meet some of you guys face to face.

Ok so I am definitely going, and at least 3 people are coming with me. Maybe one more will tag along but he has to see how he feels after work tomorrow cos we all did a lot of hookah tonight.

How do we all recognize each other? Idk how crowded that lounge gets so maybe if it's not that crowded look for a large crowd?

Sorry to double post (seriously, why isn't there an edit button for your own posts???) but I've never been to a hookah bar before. Do you have to bring any of your own stuff? How much does it cost?

Ok cool. Is that like per person, or do you just buy one hookah for however many people you want?

I'm actually thinking that I might not smoke at all. I mean I'll come, and I might take a couple of hits, I'll most probably eat something, but we did a lot of hookah last night because usually it's just my friend's one hookah, but I brought my own too so we had two going at once and we did two bowls for each one. Granted, it was shared among 5 people, but still. I feel a little woozy this morning. The fact that I also have a cold isn't helping.