Finally Filled A Complaint On Ups Driver

Well i have had the last straw today. My ups guy came to drop off a package and once again he doesnt open the gate and put the package 2 feet further to my door. Instead he just lobs the box over the gate and takes off. I heard all this and head outside trying to stop him. When i catch up i ask for his name..at which he refuses. Then i asked him why cant you just open the gate and walk 2 more feet and drop the box instead of throwing over. I said last time i ordered a box the product was broken. He responds with well was this package broken..? thats besides the point. he doesnt give me name or truck number or anything..just a black ups infonotice with no info. I call Ups fed up with this guy and file complaint. I doubt it would do anything and i would be really happy if i dont have to see this guy ever again ( doubt it would happen). Rant finished i feel better

Next time he delivers something to your house, don't be surprised if he REALLY carelessly throws it over the gate. Dude sounds like a guy who doesn't value his job. HE should lose his job so that an unemployed person can take it who would actually be an ethical employee.

Or may be he will keep it very carefully, making sure that you see him walk through the door and delivering your package how it's supposed to be delivered.

Only for you to realize that the package is broken anyway.

I hope though that he loses his job, I mean he must do this stuff to so many people.

set up a video camera and catch him doing the same shit.

Send the video to the UPS customer service

post on youtube

Win!

if its ups it's tracked. they will know exactly who handled it when he scanned it for delivery.

Also state in your complaint he refused to identify himself. I always use m,y camera video camera when in situations like this.

You might also claim it was never delivered if you never signed for it. Then he'll have to explain how he delivered it and how it was left.

I wonder if they'll even do anything to the jackass. I'd keep bitching if he's the one who delivers your next package. And yeah, recording it sounds like a good idea. Hidden would be ideal, if possible.

UPS drivers call it a "run & gun" delivery. Pretty much standard service. They also have "brown sliders" where they pull into the driveways (rural) and kick it out the back door then leave.

I had 3 nightforce nsx scopes in one box, and package with some hookah stuff delivered "run & gun" a few months ago. there was no item in either box unmolested. total dollar claim was into the value of a decent used car- still made no difference, I get the same service, from the same brownie-knob. It might even be worse, the wanker looks for any reason he can to just drop a yellow slip, and haul ass with my junk.

also get on UPS's facebook and tell your story, they constantly check it and respond... tell what station and town, hell I'd even give the tracking number

but ya, try to catch him on cam

if it kept up, I would retaliate, but I'm one for an eye for an eye...maybe next time he throws your package, chuck vinegar water balloons at him.

• 2 weeks later...
order something explosive so when he tossed it over **BANG** shrapnel in the lower body!

DISCLAIMER
(SaintPendulous does not actually condone the injuring of ALL UPS workers.....just package chucking buttholes)

• 4 weeks later...
as of now I am paying extra for shipping to have it delivered through fedex or usps. But when the time comes i have to order ups I am going to set up a camera and record that shi. O and he still has his job I see him delivering to my complex still Edited by king_lunchb0x

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1301399067' post='503458']
Or may be he will keep it very carefully, making sure that you see him walk through the door and delivering your package how it's supposed to be delivered.

Only for you to realize that the package is broken anyway.

I hope though that he loses his job, I mean he must do this stuff to so many people.
[/quote]

This is what will most likely be happening, be nice and knock and hand me the box..then just to find out he used it for a stepping stool or something

I hate when you ask a person that is f-ing with you to identify themselves and they refuse. that's when the first kick in the nuts needs to occur. good for you for being patient enough to file a complaint. you will have to follow through and make sure they do something about it. good luck.

Sorry to hear it man this kind of crap makes my ears burn. I've had a ups guy throw my laptop 10 feet onto my front porch, complaining got me no where sadly...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry to hear that you are having so much problems with the UPS guy. We have a really nice UPS delivery man here in town named Dave, and he is always respectful towards people. I know both him and his family. He is very much a part of the community, and would never pull something like that.

I know that people in my apartment building have had other troubles with the other guy, but Dave goes the extra mile when he delivers. I just wish you had a guy like him to deliver for you.

there's another thread/threads comparing the 2, fedex and ups. inc hates fedex and prefers ups, no i went out of my way to get a ups account, got an account executive to finally meet with me, sat with me for an hour (which was a waste of time as you will see) took all my info, i showed her approx $6k in shipping charges that I pay per month. she was real happy to have the meeting and said she would get back to me with a rate quote......it's been 4 weeks, she never followed up. Hey ups...fedex is kicking your butts as far as hj business, idk what else to say. both companies have their share of mistakes and bad drivers, but both are really consistent at getting the job done right. idk which is bigger but 99.9% of both companies deliveries get delivered on time (i assume)

[quote name='HookahJohn' timestamp='1305774193' post='509903']
there's another thread/threads comparing the 2, fedex and ups. inc hates fedex and prefers ups, no i went out of my way to get a ups account, got an account executive to finally meet with me, sat with me for an hour (which was a waste of time as you will see) took all my info, i showed her approx $6k in shipping charges that I pay per month. she was real happy to have the meeting and said she would get back to me with a rate quote......it's been 4 weeks, she never followed up. Hey ups...fedex is kicking your butts as far as hj business, idk what else to say. both companies have their share of mistakes and bad drivers, but both are really consistent at getting the job done right. idk which is bigger but 99.9% of both companies deliveries get delivered on time (i assume)
[/quote]

yea I do a lot work for people setting up online shopping carts and the shipping is a pain when they "try" to get the business account. I always dread coaching customers on shipping LOL

on the OP, I find it affective when you have a bad delivery driver for anything, they do it just once when they see I have a 1911 or Glock on my side, (thats a gun for all you tree hugging hippies LOL) Open Carry the only way to go..

[quote name='Survival Nate' timestamp='1305776630' post='509910']
[quote name='HookahJohn' timestamp='1305774193' post='509903']
[/quote]

yea I do a lot work for people setting up online shopping carts and the shipping is a pain when they "try" to get the business account. I always dread coaching customers on shipping LOL

on the OP, I find it affective when you have a bad delivery driver for anything, they do it just once when they see I have a 1911 or Glock on my side, (thats a gun for all you tree hugging hippies LOL) Open Carry the only way to go..
[/quote]
open carry gives them a chance to react. They never suspect the kel-tek p9 in my pocket.

It's really very unfortunate that I cannot own a weapon. Then, again, if I don't have a problem with FedEx or UPS, perhaps I don't need one.

• 2 weeks later...
So yesterday I had my worst experience with UPS ever so I work for ###### and I placed an order for some clothes for me and my fiancee, well the ups guy attempted delivery at my apt. no one was there so he took it back to HQ. So i call them say on my way to pick up my package, when i arrive i give them my info and from behind a wall the lady that was grabbing my order goes "uh what was in your package?" i was shocked and said clothes and she responds with "oh thanks heavens" as she proceeds to come around the corner with my box which has been flattened to nearly half the size it was when it shipped. I mean really not to pissed because anything was broke(it was clothes) but it is more the principal. I mean hell what these idiots do if we did their job and showed the same disregard for their items that they are expecting to arrive in one piece or without a box that doesn't look like a freaking rhino sat on it.

[quote name='wpw36' timestamp='1306538370' post='510893']
So yesterday I had my worst experience with UPS ever so I work for ###### and I placed an order for some clothes for me and my fiancee, well the ups guy attempted delivery at my apt. no one was there so he took it back to HQ. So i call them say on my way to pick up my package, when i arrive i give them my info and from behind a wall the lady that was grabbing my order goes "uh what was in your package?" i was shocked and said clothes and she responds with "oh thanks heavens" as she proceeds to come around the corner with my box which has been flattened to nearly half the size it was when it shipped. I mean really not to pissed because anything was broke(it was clothes) but it is more the principal. I mean hell what these idiots do if we did their job and showed the same disregard for their items that they are expecting to arrive in one piece or without a box that doesn't look like a freaking rhino sat on it.
[/quote]

There's no excuse for that. I would've complained to someone. What numbnuts....

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Dropbear' timestamp='1307395408' post='511919']
My order came in today...guess where i found it? on the side of my house...my gates locked...jerkoff threw my package with a vortex bowl in it too.
[/quote]

Does Chreees have to come slap a ho?