How Did You Get Your Username?

Soup

Back in 1983 there was a cartoon called dungeons and Dragons. I had been playing D&D for a while now and I watched the show. Well I am one of those people that always root for the bad guys. If the bad guys were aloud to be really evil they would win every time. Well almost every time.The bad guy in this cartoon was named Venger and he was a badass. As Casanova Frankenstein once said "It is so easy to get the better of people when they care about each other — which is why evil will always have the edge."
Ray

I'll copypasta from the older thread :D

>>>>

[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]Hello my name is Chase.

Everything I do is at a relaxed pace. I have a deep voice and I speak at a relaxed pace. I perform personal and corporate work at a relaxed pace. I guess that with all the physical stuff I do, I conserve calories with things like thinking and talking [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img] - My first nerdy girlfriend said I was stuck on 'lowspeed.'

Lowspeedchase. [/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='lowspeedchase' date='21 May 2010 - 09:49 AM' timestamp='1274460592' post='468902']
I'll copypasta from the older thread :D

>>>>

[color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"]Hello my name is Chase.

Everything I do is at a relaxed pace. I have a deep voice and I speak at a relaxed pace. I perform personal and corporate work at a relaxed pace. I guess that with all the physical stuff I do, I conserve calories with things like thinking and talking [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img] - My first nerdy girlfriend said I was stuck on 'lowspeed.'

Lowspeedchase. [/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Once you go nerdy, you can never go back!

• 2 weeks later...
Vladimir is my, first, middle name, depending on where I am [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]. It is my Christian name, but I did go to court and take it legally, adding it as a middle name (or a second first name?). I only really go by Vladimir at Church, though it, or some variant, has been my online moniker for years and years (even before my conversion).

• 3 weeks later...
When I was in high school I was known simply as "Boss." Over time it became "Big Boss." I'm a tall, wide fellow so it fits. I'm also a huge Metal Gear Solid fan, so there's also that too.

When I was about 9, we were driving by McDonalds, and I saw that they had porksandwiches for sale. For some reason I thought that was one of the most hilarious things and it made me laugh.
long story short, whenever someone said the word "porksandwich" it made me laugh hysterically. I made my first email account a short time later and added my favorite numbers 91 and 13 on the end. Name's stuck ever since.

[quote name='jorlyfish' date='29 June 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1277860941' post='473336']
Mixture of one of my obsessions - jellyfish - and my name, Jordan.
[/quote]

correction... sea jellies!

• 2 weeks later...
my name came from when i was really young
loved the song brass monkey, even though i wasn't even really aware that it was a drink lol
but, i always loved the license to ill CD
so, back in the days of AOL, i wanted brass monkey, but as you can guess, it was taken, so i had to make brasssmunky, then eventually i needed to remake my account, i forget why, and brasssmunkye came about

Serrated Sapphire is my Roller Derby name. [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/girl_cool.gif[/img]

[quote name='Serrated Sapphire' date='15 July 2010 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1279198070' post='475142']
Serrated Sapphire is my Roller Derby name. [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/girl_cool.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Roller Derby is HOT. what position to you play?

[quote name='Venger' date='15 July 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1279244725' post='475269']
[quote name='Serrated Sapphire' date='15 July 2010 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1279198070' post='475142']

[/quote]

Roller Derby is HOT. what position to you play?
[/quote]

I am a blocker so I get to hit chickys around.

Me and a friend of mind used to go on this sight called gaia, and we wanted people to know we know each other....

So he came up with katseatsalad and i came up with dogseatfood.

• 3 weeks later...
well, my name is iain, and i go to the university of miami (UM)

cool story, right? i should tell it at parties

OK so mine started in high school. Wrestling season was coming to an end, we were in team semi-state. So I wasn't allowed to start training for baseball, but I showed up to the conditionings being held at night after wrestling practice. Since this is the first look the coaches get to see you everyone tries to out do everyone. We had a mile warm up and I ran my usual speed that I do every day and I had a 6 minute mile. So everyone started making fun of me and calling me Allstar because I try so hard. It has stuck with me for 11 years now. Mostly because of my hard work ethic and over acheiver mentality. Still when I go home and run into baseball players or friends of mine, I will still hear it.

a certain medical condition has taken with one of something guys are usually have two of, the Saint part came from a friend thanking me and putting the word Pendulum into the mix....u can guess what the Pendulum is referring to Edited by SaintPendulous