How Did You Get Your Username?

Soup

wow, a blast from the past.

Mine was the nickname i got on an archaeological dig in MD. To make a long story short i was in a 2x2 meter unit about 6 feet deep and below the water line. So it was this slop hole of unit. As i crawled out for lunch one day, covered head to toe in mud the boss went "look, its a Mushrat." and there you have it.

" The King" isn't a nick name really, Im not that stuck up haha.... but there was this party a little while back that I showed up to with my friends but we bought like four handles of crown royal and i wore the bags as slippers and I had found this crown at a buddy's house before the party...so i showed up in crown royal bags as slippers, and a big crown on my head.... and after drinking crown for like 10 hours people just started tellin me i was the king so i introduced myself as the king to new people at the party.... it was just a crazy night...wish i could find a picture of that.... Edited by The King

I used to drink alot of good German beer (I'm of German decent anyhow) and my favorite was Ayinger Altbairisch Dunkel. Really most any beer ending with the word Dunkel was the deal! Dunkel translates to darkly in English. I liked Dark German beers so the name stuck. A few girls we used to hang out with called me Uncle Dunkel. LOL

• 1 year later...
Good revival Mush!!!

Mine came from going to a Authority Zero concert where they decided to let 26 people go backstage and hang out after the show. They decided who could go by throwing plain white undershirts out into the crowd that were numbered on the front with "Victim 001" thru "Victim 026". I managed to catch the shirt tagged Victim 026 and the rest is history.

JOYTRON=JOY+TRON

Tron comes from Deltron 3030, the first hip-hop CD that I ever en(joy)ed, the album that started an avalanche. It will always be in the top five and though it gets played out it always finds its way back into my cd case.

joy comes from my desire when i was younger to make a surf company, which was going to be named joy. It never got farther than coming up with a name

My login name is music related

back in the day when I loved techno music, I listened to a lot of daft punk, and well they have a song called dafunk, the song contains one of the sickest rythems ever, so I used that for a long time. but dafunk was always taken as a sign in name so I had to add another part to make it original.

another favorite song of mine was 5446 by toots and the maytals, the basis for the sublime song 5446/ball and chain.

So I got dafunk5446, been my sign in name for everything for the past 8 years.

My name is my the type of lighter I used to use to light my Golden QLs when I first started smoking hookah, the Colibri Don.

http://www.elighters.com/qtr273003.html

There it is. smile.gif I have that same model but my is Gunmetal and looks like it's been in a warzone but I love it and still use it to light cigars.

i'm huge colibri fan and always wondered if your name was don and you liked colibri, or if it was actually the don model... great choice for a lighter btw! i won a few colibri's my go to cigar lighter

sixpacksunday is the name of a weekly beer tasting i used to host in cincinnati.... i just used the name here cause i've never had a nickname.

Mine is pretty straight forward. I grew up inn a bowling alley and my first ball was called "Rhino" and my godfather saw me bowling and said "hey rhino!!" it just kinda stuck. I changed the spelling cause my name is ryan, so ryan + rhino= ryno

Wellll, My nicknames were always substandard. Big Mark, Marko Polo, Marky Mark, Big V, V-man (which I kinda like), and Vollmar (my last name how creative).

Voltron is the one that's stuck. I used to work with a guy last name of Zakrin which was mispronounced by a boss as Zarkon who happens to be the evil king in the Voltron cartoon and as my last name is somewhat similar, Voltron was born. Which fit quite well since I am fond of and known for making ninja robot suits out of cardboard at said place of work and am pretty giant.

Twas simplified into giant ninja robot since Voltron is taken everywhere online and I've always loved the genre of such giant mechanized martial arts wielding creatures in general.

Also as Voltron I was freestyling with my cohort Jabreezy and he threw Voltronicz into a rhyme so in the realm of emceeing I go by Voltron/Voltronicz.

Garden Fairy is another. And it's not because I danced in my mother in law's garden with streamers in my hair, I swear.

And nice Del reference Joy smile.gif

well my username is irony aside from the fact my name is nick

irony: everyone from the area code i live in "reps" it and they think it is cool or something and i hate where i live and the majority of the people that live nearby

my actual nick name is מהיר which is "fast" in hebrew (dont know how to spell it so you can say it out loud if that makes any sense) and i got it because when i was 4 my dad had me ride a PW50 and i plain and simple went fast lol and i always drive fast and ride bikes fast so it stuck

hm, i made my user name right after the "Asian pride" phase i had when i was in middle school. it took me a few days to think of this, but it came to me during autoshop class, by the utility closet. Fantastik orange scented spray. With my last name being Phan, i replaced the F in fantastik with PH. That way the common household cleaner is now my nickname. (phantastik goes two ways, Fantastic and PHAN being my last name.)

Well, I'm a dork. I like things like DnD and RP Forums. Cause I got too much time on my hands. Well, I was making a character one day and started searching Latin translations of some cool words... I found Mirus Caedres, or loosely translated, 'Amazing Blood Spilt on a Battlefield'. Been using both Caedres and Mirus ever since. Had a couple WoW characters named that... blah blah blah....

I'm a dork.

Well mine is pretty simple. I was born in Mumbai India and left there when I was 7. But my family comes from south India, from Kerala to be specific. Its just jungle and villages down there (well now there are resort sections....bleah) and I really love visiting there because everything is so simple. The house my mom was raised in has a freggin waterfall in the back and its like farm type so there are acres and acres of cocoa trees, rubber trees, nutmeg trees, palm trees, mango trees (once in a while it would rain mangoes), banana trees, and most importantly JACKFRUIT TREES! It was real awesome and since the villages of India is where my family hails from I am the Indian_villager! Edited by indian_villager

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Dec 18 2008, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well mine is pretty simple. I was born in Mumbai India and left there when I was 7. But my family comes from south India, from Kerala to be specific. Its just jungle and villages down there (well now there are resort sections....bleah) and I really love visiting there because everything is so simple. The house my mom was raised in has a freggin waterfall in the back and its like farm type so there are acres and acres of cocoa trees, rubber trees, nutmeg trees, palm trees, mango trees (once in a while it would rain mangoes), banana trees, and most importantly JACKFRUIT TREES! It was real awesome and since the villages of India is where my family hails from I am the Indian_villager!

I always thought you were navaho or some other native American tribe wink.gif

just incase ill add a JK so that i don't get in a bunch of shit for this.

Mine is quite long but here goes the shortest version i can do. 8th grade. elections for highschool and im not running, neither is my brother steven. Somehow kids in my grade get the bright idea to pretend both me and my bro are running for office. they put up TONS of posters saying vote drabin not srabin. From then on it just stuck. I had teachers who didn't know what my name was they just called me drabin.
The name even evolved and though i'm sure i shouldn't share some of the other versions I might as well.
draby-baby, darby, drabes, drab skeet skeet, drabination, drabinate (which is actually a verb)
Oh shit did you see how he drabinated all over her( this is 18+ right wink.gif ).
Recently thanks to sps I have even more nicknames. Since his first choice used the term jew, we were asked not to use it. No big deal. Then out of FUCKING NO WHERE. He says I want to call you... Pooky. And its stuck from then on.