Best Type Of Coals To Get From Hookahcompany.com?

I was looking for some Coco Naras but they didn't have any. Then I was looking for some Exoticas and they didn't have those either. I want to buy from them because I need coals by Saturday and they have the fastest shipping around. (Helps that I live a few hours from San Diego). I don't want quick lights...just all natural.

But anyways...what would you guys recommend?

[b]Coco Mazaya[/b] coals
[b]CH Hookah Coconut coals
[/b][b]Inhale Hookah[/b] coals

Which one would you get? Going to make my order in a few minutes...need some advice!!

Coco Nara makes the Mazayas. The only difference I think is that the Mazayas are cubes as opposed to CCN which are flats. People have mixed feelings about the cubes VS flats argument.

CH coals have also gotten many great reviews, I myself have never tried them though.

I say go for Mazayas if you like cubes, if not go for the CH coals, can't really go wrong with the two.

[quote name='ilikemyusername' timestamp='1300324560' post='501798']
I've never used Golden Canary, Whats the difference? I do know from my exotica QL's that silver stuff is lame, but do they burn cool and long or hot and quick or what? you know, I think I'll just check the reviews.
[/quote]

the gc's seem to burn a bit cooler, but ultimately...it's the lazy man's coal. you don't have to get up to light new ones. you just put the new coals on top of the existing coals and they'll light off each other.

the bad part is that you're going to be smoking half-lit coals for about 2-3 minutes...but, it's an acceptable inconvenience. oh, and they only last about 45 minutes tops.

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1300324820' post='501799']
I just got some Mazayas and yes they're just like CCN but last longer, I got over an hour out of mine
[/quote]

On average I get around an hour and twenty minutes out of my CCNs... Cubes and flats.

[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1300328821' post='501805']
[quote name='ilikemyusername' timestamp='1300324560' post='501798']
I've never used Golden Canary, Whats the difference? I do know from my exotica QL's that silver stuff is lame, but do they burn cool and long or hot and quick or what? you know, I think I'll just check the reviews.
[/quote]

the gc's seem to burn a bit cooler, but ultimately...it's the lazy man's coal. you don't have to get up to light new ones. you just put the new coals on top of the existing coals and they'll light off each other.

the bad part is that you're going to be smoking half-lit coals for about 2-3 minutes...but, it's an acceptable inconvenience. oh, and they only last about 45 minutes tops.
[/quote]

interesting...