Shout Out To Kck

Just wanted to say thinks to KCK publicly for going and picking up my order from eric and paying for it himself to prove he's a trustworthy guy. Hes the man, I don't really know anyone else that would take that risk for someone they hardly know. He's a bad ass guy and were lucky to have him!

Now on to the order:

I got 2 kilos of "extreme cane mint"
500g of k cherry and 500g of k peach

Alex got 500g of...

k peach
static starlight
k guava
and melon blend

So 5 kilos in total. Today is an awesome DAY!

[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/cotsi95/hookah/photo1-2.jpg[/IMG]

oh and for mitch...

[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/cotsi95/hookah/photo2-2.jpg[/IMG]

LOL

Well, I know with all your Tangiers you're going to get ruined.. But don't forget to throw me the money!!! Haha, have fun and enjoy man

[quote name='kcK' timestamp='1299889735' post='501139']
Well, I know with all your Tangiers you're going to get ruined.. But don't forget to throw me the money!!! Haha, have fun and enjoy man

[/quote]

HAHA im already smoking my mint it took me about 5 min from getting it to smoking it. MF will be sent tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again!

Well, all I can say is:

1. Jarrett has HUGE balls for picking up that big of an order and shipping it to you without having the money first. And not to mention how it could potentially affect his relationship with Eric (since I know Eric's not too fond of people picking up stuff for others and shipping it to them), especially since it was his first trip to the lounge.

2. You're very lucky you're able to get Tangiers for cheaper instead of just ordering online like everybody else.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1299900454' post='501162']
Well, all I can say is:

1. Jarrett has HUGE balls for picking up that big of an order and shipping it to you without having the money first. And not to mention how it could potentially affect his relationship with Eric (since I know Eric's not too fond of people picking up stuff for others and shipping it to them), especially since it was his first trip to the lounge.

2. You're very lucky you're able to get Tangiers for cheaper instead of just ordering online like everybody else.
[/quote]

I agree with you that he took a risk and I am grateful for that. Eric knew exactly what was happening and I was up front and honest with him and he had no problems with it.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1299909046' post='501173']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1299900454' post='501162']
Well, all I can say is:

[/quote]

I agree with you that he took a risk and I am grateful for that. Eric knew exactly what was happening and I was up front and honest with him and he had no problems with it.
[/quote]

Lol, yeah, I know. I just told you this in TC, but to everyone else, I was just busting your balls. :P

props to kcK. Im glad that you proved that you are trustworthy because this world needs honest people like you. Im just glad that I am part of a forum that has people that will do favors for people who they have never met :) once again good job kcK