Khalil Mamoon Trimetal (New)

flydigital55

*** Could not find a thread for KM One-Heart Trimetal so I am posting here, the closest thing I could find (could not create topic either). Please move as appropriate - thanks in advance! ***

[size="4"][b][u]Khalil Mamoon One-Heart TriMetal[/u][/b][/size]

[size="2"][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][b]Total Pipe Height:[/b] 28"
[b]Stem Length:[/b] 25"
[b]Base Height:[/b] 12"
[b]Stem Construction:[/b] Solid and Heavy Metal, Stainless Downstem (flanged at tip)
[b]Heart:[/b] Closed Chamber
[b]Grommets:[/b] Traditional Grommets[/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][b]Hose:[/b] KM AS Pro Black (non-washable)[/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][b]Glass:[/b] Just OK... prefer the styling of the jumbo bases but this works. Glass quality is fairly low but it's sturdy and does the job.
[b]Pull:[/b] Awesome
[b]Appearance:[/b] Looks great to me, but I must say the lack of refinement in the build quality was surprisingly low. Sloppy welds and painting on the base, tons of large bubbles in the glass, etc..... adds character, I love it, I knew it would be there, but it still is a surprise how sloppy those parts are.[/font]
[font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][b]Cleanability:[/b] Very easy, I got the larger stem brush from HJ which cleans it out sparkly clean like a freshly cleaned rifle barrel! The smaller stem brush goes through the hose port and most of the purge port. 5 minutes and its clean.[/font]
[font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"]
[b]Price:[/b] $139.99

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10[/font]
[/font]
[font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"]This is my second hookah, the other a Mya knockoff that I got a couple weeks ago just getting into it. I don't have lots to compare to but this Hookah exceeded all my expectations and I am proud to own it. Absolutely no problems with it at all and I think this will be serving me well for many years to come.[/font]
[/font]
[font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"]I should have done a little more homework on vendors, because this hookah is available up to $30 cheaper if you look around. Still the experience with H-S was perfect and I would order from them again (will just watch the price more carefully).[/font][/size]
[font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][/font][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][size="4"]Only reason I am giving this 9 instead of 10 is the sloppy build quality. It's almost like they had to try to make it so bad. Regardless it still looks wonderful and high quality as long as you don't look at the joints up close! [/size][/font]
[font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"] [/font][size="2"][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"]
[/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][attachment=5379:km1.jpg]
[/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif"][attachment=5380:km2.jpg]
[/font][/size]