More forums and subforums

Grant

Why not get more detailed forums and subforums? Here's an idea:Announcements:- Updates to Forum- Forum Moderators NeededThe Hookah Lounge- General Discussion- Hookahs - Discussion - Reviews - Troubleshooting and Repairs - Modifications- Shisha - Discussion - Reviews - Mixers- Coals and Accessories- Buy/Sell/TradeHookah Community- Introductions- Pictures- Off-topic Discussion- Comments and SuggestionsWhat do you all think?

I do think that at least something like a subforum for pictures/videos
and one for modification/creations would be very cool. 

I think the forum needs a few more subforums. I feel like it should be an eventual transition though, starting with a test on an added few extras and then moving on to a list similar to the one you created. But overall I like your list, it would be nice to see some more organization here, which could possible lead to more people posting!

I think at the very least a general discussion forum / off topic forum wouldn't be a bad idea. You could even turn the joke forum into it, as it is already off-topic.

a place to post about your interests other than hookahs would be cool. I am into guitars and recording, cars, building weird crap and I like posting pics of my toys and seeing what other things people have going in their lives.
The "modifications/creations" would be great information too.

We at least need a trading/buying/selling forum. A seperate section for reviews would be nice too. Those two are a given... I can't think of any reason why they shouldn't be created immediately.

A music board. discussions regarding music seem to be popping up more and more regularly, be it in specific threads or other threads that just turn into music threads.

• 2 weeks later...
I think that botha.) A buy/sell section would be great- and it would encourage buisness between forum members tightening community a bit.b.) A shisha review section would be great. It could be set up so that there is a thread for each brand, or even more thorough every brand/flavor. Then everyone can just post their impressions in the thread that applies. It will be easy to see the favorites because they will have the most posts.

Like I said in the other thread, I'm with this. All the best forums have lots of different topics rounded up by a common interest. We have the common interest, but it seems like not enough to talk about. We're limited to jokes, serious discussion, and hookahs. Where's the rest?

• 2 weeks later...
Although its a good idea, having more than one forum devoted to hookah smoking and shisha in general would really split up the posters. Questions wouldn't get answered as quickly, etc.To have more forums about non-hookah issues would be good, but i think that less is more in this case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...