Zagoul(Unwashed Shisha)??

So the other night me and my friends made our weekly trip down to our lounge to pick up some shisha. When getting there we decided to pick up a mix of fumari caramel and french vanilla. Being a regular at this lounge I asked the guy working if he could make it a little stronger than usual. He added tomach(nicotine additive) caffenine, and something new called ZAGOUL...He explained that it was an unwashed shisha that still had all the nicotine in it. Kinda weird but he said that it would give us a good head rush...

Has anyone ever heard about this Zagoul?

theres a few brands that used unwashed tobacco. all the brands that have 0.5% or more nicotine usually use unwashed. the washed brands are ones that have around 0.05% i think

yea, zag is like tobacco leaves with no molassis on it. You wash it then put the coals directally ontop of it.

Since he didnt do that(im assuming) i dont know how that would help the head rush?

I believe nakhla has lite and regular zag.

Zaghloul is cooked slighty differently, but is basically pipe tobacco, for all intents and purposes. What's this caffeine? I was the first and only dude making caffeinated stuff...are they using Tangiers Tobacco?

so does your tobacco have caffeine in it? i think marketting some shisha around the point it has lots of caffeine to "re-energize" yourself would be good. I'd get some!

Zaglool is what old schoolers smoke in the middle east. I tried it a couple of times.  It is an acquired taste (if you call that a taste). If you are willing to try something, go for the "Jrak", thats the one you smoke RAW.  no foil or screen, black as the night.  The first time I smoked it, it felt like i was drinking broken glass.  I coughed like a little b**ch, everyone laughed their ass off.  [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/forum/smileys/smiley11.gif[/img][img]http://www.hookahforum.com/forum/smileys/smiley35.gif[/img]

I want to try that again now that I have became a shisha champion [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/forum/smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]

Tangiers, They dont have like a preset line of caffienated shisha what they usually do is you are given the option to add it to any flavor combination that you buy which is a pretty good option to have. They mostly carry Fumari and layalina shisha with a house special shisha which is called Smileys sexy

I have powdered caffiene, left over from when I was an addict. (Not really in the sense of an addiction, because there were no side effects when I went cold turkey for 6 months, but still)I was wondering about that for a while. I have pure caffiene powder, 1 teaspoon is 1600mg (16 cups of coffee!) so it would basically have to be a tiny tiny amount. The idea of doing it though scares the sh*t out of me.I remember reading about a guy who snorted a no-doz crushed up (200mg) and was wired for 4 hours.Tangiers, if you can tell me without revealing trade secrets, how much caffiene is in your stuff?

[quote name='Calcartman']I remember reading about a guy who snorted a no-doz crushed up (200mg) and was wired for 4 hours.[/quote] I did that once back in college. It gave me a headache.

[quote name='theoneandonly']Tangiers, They dont have like a preset line of caffienated shisha what they usually do is you are given the option to add it to any flavor combination that you buy which is a pretty good option to have. They mostly carry Fumari and layalina shisha with a house special shisha which is called Smileys sexy[/quote]Yeah, actually that would be mine. Smiley doesn't like me much, but he carries my tobacco. Also, somebody mentioned is all my tobacco caffeinated...no, only the F-Line.Thanks Hookah Duck.

Sounds like its alot like smoking a cigar really. I'll definatly give
it a try. Is layalinas black molasses anything like that? At any rate,
next order from Social Smoke i'll order a bit.

• 3 years later...
[quote name='KeepItSimple' date='21 February 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1266819602' post='452819']
I want to hear more about the F-Line, can someone direct me to the right thread for it? I did a search but couldn't really find anything thanks
[/quote]
F-Line is a discontinued line (or at least, out of current production) from Tangiers. Not exactly sure, but I believe it's the Noir line with caffeine added.

The caffeine has different effects on people. Some say it increases the buzz, some say it's the same buzz but it also feels like you get a typical caffeine rush. and some say it just gives them headaches. For me, it just seems to make the same "heavy". Similar to that of Nakhla's texture.

You won't find many vendors that carry it anymore. And it was released it a very limited amount of flavors. The last I can recall, there was Cocoa and Apple left. I don't remember which vendor carried what flavor. Check HC and H-S.

Sorry...didn't really feel like conducting a search. Hope that helps you out though.

I was never a fan of the F-Line. I'm one of the people it gave headaches to.

There are quite a few threads on the forum on Zaghloul. We've got a hookah at our lounge dedicated to the stuff since once you smoke it , it's next to impossible to get the flavor completely out. We've got some guys from Saudi who come in and smoke it all the time. We've also got some Soft Black, which IMO smokes better. It all tastes like cigars to me. I don't really notice much of a buzz from it. Then again, I don't smoke it the same as I do normal shisha.