Tinychat

I get up to use the bathroom, get food, get more coals, etc. way too much to not be wearing pants on TC...

Iain was straight nekked on his couch one time, with only a bed comforter I think it was wrapped around him. He was drunk, eating Doritos. Haha.

Desmond is often on with no pants and has no shame. Mostly it's just no shirt, though.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1300346085' post='501820']
i had boxers on, and i was buzzed at best. cant argue with the doritos part, though
[/quote]

What was it you got on mic and said over and over again? I forget, haha.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1300372532' post='501860']
does a robe count as no pants or no shirt?
[/quote]

Hmmm... if you are totally nekked underneath, then I'd say you're technically without pants.

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1300469503' post='502021']
chris is just jealous that we can do that and he cant
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/FrancescaG1981/Cartman.gif[/IMG]

is there an archive to the tinychat room or anything like that, or are we on the honor system in there? i know some people are mods on there, too, but for the off chance none of them are there? i dont want one bad apple ruining the whole thing for everyone

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1301193266' post='503157']<br />new TC glitches a lot...kicking people and what not<br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br />

Weird. It doesn't kick me. Something we should report to Adrock? I'm afraid if we do he'll take it down to try and fix it and we'll never see it again, like last time. :lol:

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

did i fall asleep on tc friday night/saturday morning? i sorta remember, but i dont remember ever logging off...

I had issues with people getting kicked when doing the integration too.

If you are getting kicked with the message "failed to make a nickname" or something like that, its from clicking your username on the room's member list. Its some bug in the TC coding for rooms which have disabled name changing. No known fix for it.

If thats not the problem, then I have no idea haha.

[quote name='mitchard' timestamp='1301236126' post='503183']I had issues with people getting kicked when doing the integration too. If you are getting kicked with the message "failed to make a nickname" or something like that, its from clicking your username on the room's member list. Its some bug in the TC coding for rooms which have disabled name changing. No known fix for it. If thats not the problem, then I have no idea haha.[/quote] Nah, it isn't that. You can click on users' names on ours and so far it hasn't kicked me. Doesn't let you change your name, though. That seems to be the only option missing. I think it's just a glitch in the module. Perhaps they'll make an updated one soon. Tapatalk'd via iPhone

You want name changing to be an option? That would open the doors for troll city, and kinda defeat the purpose of having the system integrated to begin with haha.

You can click on other users' names, but it only did it when you click on your own. I haven't tested that in this TC though.

[quote name='mitchard' timestamp='1301240650' post='503189']<br />You want name changing to be an option? That would open the doors for troll city, and kinda defeat the purpose of having the system integrated to begin with haha.<br />
<br />
You can click on other users' names, but it only did it when you click on your own. I haven't tested that in this TC though.<br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br />

No no, we DON'T want people to be able to change their names. The way we have it now is perfect. But if it's kicking people, that's something we'll wanna look into.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone