Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
agunn1231

Al Basha

Ok, well i had driven past this place a few dozen times and always wondered if they had hookah or just food. THe other day i saw that they had hookah, so i stopped in there with a couple friends. The hookah is decent, and very affordable. the 4our of us could smoke, and eat an appitizer, and i had a soda, all under $20. I am gonna head back there pretty soon and probably go there when i want lunch and hookah but dont wanna do it at home. The place was very clean and had a really nice feel. the food was tasty too.

[quote name='CDnDenver' timestamp='1348684918' post='557293']
How about telling us WHERE it is address etc.
[/quote]

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Al+Basha+Denver%2C+Colorado

To teh best of my knowedge it changed hands, may not still do the hookah thing. thanks chris for getting that info up there. i have been busy and forgot about this post. lol

I was there last week. There was a guy on the patio smoking but I think he worked there. There wasn't anything on the menu about hookah.

Sign in to follow this