Need Your Opinion On Best Vanilla Flavor?

I'm not sure if Tangiers even has one...but if they did I would like to try it.

What's the best Vanilla you guys have had? I'm looking for a deep Vanilla bean type flavor, something authentic. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thankz

Cool...sounds like AF Vanilla is the way to go.

Is Al Fakher a pretty respected brand around here? I hear a lot of people saying great things about it...and then I look and it's only $3.49 for 50g. Looks like I'll be picking that up.

Also, is AF easier to get smoking right? Tangiers is a bitch! lol Edited by Cloud9

I really enjoyed Nakhla's Vanilla, and I thought AF's was really good...but Tangiers was my favorite(not just because Tangiers is my goto smoke, but because it tasted more like butterscotch and I love butterscotch)

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1298605163' post='499378']
I really enjoyed Nakhla's Vanilla, and I thought AF's was really good...but Tangiers was my favorite(not just because Tangiers is my goto smoke, but because it tasted more like butterscotch and I love butterscotch)
[/quote]

Eric confirmed once here in a thread that his Vanilla is actually butterscotch. I find it's kind of in-between. I call it a "dark vanilla". Fusion also make a Vanilla - another type I consider "dark vanilla". My all time favorite smokes were AF vanilla and old-style Fusion HoneyBerry which was very sort of honey/vanilla smooth. But HoneyBerry has been discontinued as far as I can tell, and AF does now seem really heat sensitive. But I'm still working at it trying to get that perfect taste back.

'Rani

BUBBERSCOTCHES??!? zOHMYFU---. Sweet jesus, I'm picking up a batch of this next month for soytain.

Al Baraka has an herbal Vanllla that is really nice, very authentic tasting. I am intrigued by the AF because the Nakhla Vanilla is straight up [size="5"]YUCK[/size] without mixing. I am going to try and pick up the AF Vanilla if my Al Baraka is sold out again. The Al Baraka flies off the shelf at the smoke shop I go to, Ironically.

[quote name='claytronmeans' timestamp='1298672873' post='499496']
AF Vanilla mixed with strawberry= a fricken strawberry cupcake. It was delicious.
[/quote]

When I was in Bahrain, they made a special Ramadan shisha that was AF Vanilla in the bowl and strawberry juice in the base. Delicious.

AF Vanilla is pretty good, but I've never found a shisha with a real "strong" vanilla taste. I'll have to remake that Vanilla/Strawberry one though.

Tangiers Vanilla tastes like butterscotch to me.

I do not like Starbuzz vanilla at all.

Al Fakher has always been my go to when making a vanilla based bowl.

• 1 month later...
i do a lot of mixing, and usually i use sbuzz vanilla to mix my shisha.

sbuzz vanilla has this really smooth vanilla like taste to it. kinda like ice cream if you ask me
al fahker vanilla is my second fave, but i only use it some of the time. it tastes like cake icing.
layalina vanilla is also a good mixer
tangiers vanilla is my least favorite. not a fan at all...

I like AF Vanilla for mixing, but unless you want a LOT of vanilla in your mix, use maybe 1 part vanilla to 3 parts other flavor. I mixed 50/50 AF vanilla/cherry the other day and the vanilla completely overpowered the cherry and even became cloying.

i also say AF vanilla its damn good.

i dont see why people think nak vanilla is bad... i love that shit. yea. its crazy light on flavor but its an almost creamy smoke. similarish to DM strawberry milkshake... minus the the strawberry.

Alex