In Search Of A Good Cherry Shisha

[quote name='NUBBS' timestamp='1298572115' post='499259']
I like Nakhla Mizo Cherry, it's kinda like a cherry blossom.
[/quote]

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1298572418' post='499261']
Tangiers Maraschino Cherry
[/quote]

both very good choices

TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY TANGIERS KASHMIR CHERRY

if you cant tell, i love that stuff Edited by IainUM

[quote name='stevegnyc' timestamp='1298577146' post='499287']
Damn tangiers by a lannnnndslide...can't wait to order me some...
Like I said before I've never purchased tangiers but did notice they're a process to do b4 smoking it?
[/quote]

there's directions on the package.

[quote name='stevegnyc' timestamp='1298583774' post='499309']
Thanks to all for the advice and suggestions!
[/quote]

I went through the same search a while back. They're right, Tangiers M. Cherry is the only one that is unadulterated cherry tasting. However, I found that the flavor of my unsmoked stash of it lost flavor! I was appalled, and had a conversation with Eric about it. It seems M. Cherry is one of the more air sensitive flavors, so when you get it, after you've acclimated it if it's Noir, put it into a plastic bag inside the tub you store it in and tighten it down to keep as much air out of it as possible. I've learned that M.Cherry isn't the only brand/flavor that has this issue, so now I do this on those that have a tendency to change. Works like a charm so far.

And don't let that one little extra step stopping you from getting it. It's absolutely delicious.

'Rani

I'm not gonna lie... I like Cherry Cough Syrup. Maybe I'll pick up a 50g sampler. :-P (I'll be getting maraschino cherry next month though. Can't wait.

I don't do this often but I'm going to have to push the Tangier's M.Cherry -- only non-cough syrup cherry I've found. Buy the lucid if acclimation isn't possible where you live.

K cherry is the best you will find on the market. Might be the best flavor period.

Dragons Breath by Fantasia has a cherry undertone that comes and goes, but can be some of the most amazing puffs of taste you will ever experience in your life.

[quote name='ilikemyusername' timestamp='1298692256' post='499575']
I had a hard time with AF cherry, the flavor kept - i dunno falling apart on me i guess. Fantasia "Mon cherry" sucked but I haven't found a fantasia i liked yet. I havent tried the whole line yet and doubt highly that i ever will.
[/quote]

Not even their Pumpkin Spice?

'Rani