Khalil Mamoon Original Trimetal Club!

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298558158' post='499228']
What Wade (cotsi) is talking about is there are old and new OG Trimetals. They look the exact same, but he believes the old ones are better in quality. Go look at a picture of a Pharonie. Then come back here and look at the OG Trimetal again. You will see the differences in how they look.
[/quote]

Yep! I was messing around with my iphone 4 app and made a pic HDR. I think it looks cool....

[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/cotsi95/IMG_1350.jpg[/IMG]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='mitchard' timestamp='1298672492' post='499494']
If you ever drop out of the hookah thing, I call dibs on that vase. Its seriously the most gorgeous boho I have seen yet. :D

The color and that vase shape are perfect.
[/quote]

Haha if i ever stop smoking hookah ill keep the vase to hold pennies JUST so you cant have it :P

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1298674667' post='499513']
Ya that was HDR then I used the camera+ app and made it a "HDR" pic. Gotta love the iphone for little pictures but I REALLY want a dslr for REAL pics.... :(
[/quote]

I have a DSLR I just gotta learn how to use the damn thing, haha. I forgot everything from photography class regarding ISO and aperture and whatnot.

[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1298676769' post='499517']
wade-o, i noticed that your hose port is pointed up more than others i have seen.

is that due to use or has it always been like that?
[/quote]

It looks just like mine:

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/HookahCollection.jpg[/IMG]

Atleast from my eye.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298676943' post='499518']
[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1298676769' post='499517']
wade-o, i noticed that your hose port is pointed up more than others i have seen.

is that due to use or has it always been like that?
[/quote]

It looks just like mine:

Atleast from my eye.
[/quote]

yours eyes are all wonky then :P although, i do notice a really nice bridge on your hose port....i'm kinda jealous. :)

wade's hose port points up at around a 45 degree angle. yours is very close to horizontal.

how can you be sure it wouldn't bend, jess? with short instances of force over a few years, it could possibly obtain a gradual bend without damaging much. Edited by Arcane

Well I imagine the weld or solder is the weakest link, so I would assume that it would break where it meets the heart before it bends.Also I assume he is not carrying it around by the hose port, I can't imagine how removing and putting in the hose could cause any structural damage.

But yeah, it is at a really weird angle.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............MUST............RETAIN.........................SNOBBY ELITISM.....................

but seriously, it doesn't matter to me. lol this all started as a joke anyways

Mine does look like its at more of a 45* angle. It hasnt been bent or anything so its just part of the KM handmade goodness. I agree only OG's in here lol and I want to make the OG OG club! Ony me and chris and others who bought their og's 2+ years ago can join :P