Habibah Cafe And Hookah Lounge

Coyote

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]5305 East Drive Arbutus, MD 21227 - (410) 737-6666
Open Mon-Thu,Sun 5pm-3am; Fri-Sat 5pm-4am[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]Hello All! My friend and I went out to Habibah Cafe and Hookah Lounge last night for Valentine's Day. It was wonderful! The owners are very nice and sat down with us to talk and make sure we were having a good time. They also made sure that we knew that Habibah means Love <3 <3 <3 The service was excellent and timely. They serve the regular hookah bar fare but we didn't order anything except Turkish coffee and shisha. My coffee was very good and prepared just the way I like it.[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]The music was very good... lots of classic rock, Grateful Dead, Widespread Panic, Eric Clapton. Maybe it had to do with the crowd that was there. And speaking of the crowd, they were all very friendly and personable. They also have two pool tables and a number of comfy sofas :) [/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size=2]This is one of the best hookah bars I have been too. Some tend to be "too cool" and cluby but this one was super chill. The owners say that they have bellydancers when school is in session (its right near the UMBC campus) and they love to host parties. I will definitely be a regular here.[/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size=2]
[/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size=2]
[/size][/font]