RJ_Skillz

Guest Cheng

Dunno if this is the right place to post but yeah..

I got my hose from RJ today, very good buy/trade from him. The hose was wrapped well with bubble wrap, I would give RJ an A+ for his service.

He even put in a cake! Its not in the picture tho, I ate it already haha!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/qbKGP.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/RG6W5.jpg[/img] Edited by INCUBUSRATM
Moved post to Trade Reviews.

• 1 month later...
Picked up a kilo of premium shisha and a tray from RJ, trade all worked out TinyChat. Shipped within about 12 hours of payment, arrived next day all present and correct, well packed with newspaper, packing chips and bubble wrap where appropriate. Conscientious almost to a fault, showing me every detail of everything. Fair pricing; not particularly cheap, but not unreasonable taking into consideration the costs and risks of importing in the first place.

In short, recommended and I'd have no reservations about dealing with him again.

[quote name='magick777' timestamp='1300367421' post='501851']
Picked up a kilo of premium shisha and a tray from RJ, trade all worked out over TinyChat. Shipped within about 12 hours of payment, arrived next day all present and correct, well packed with newspaper, packing chips and bubble wrap where appropriate. Conscientious almost to a fault, showing me every detail of everything. Fair pricing; not particularly cheap, but not unreasonable taking into consideration the costs and risks of importing in the first place.

In short, recommended and I'd have no reservations about dealing with him again.

[/quote]