Akhla Vs. Rolland Vs. Three Kings Quicklight Coals

I'm going to review 3 quicklite coals: Akhala, Rolland Instant Light, and 3 Kings 33mm coals.

Akhala Coals

Lighting: Can't complain about this, the second I held flame to it, it sparked like crazy and lit in 7 or so seconds.
Smell: I can't stand the smell. I gag every time I have to light these; the smoke coming off of it is very thick.
Heat: These burn really hot, as soon as they are lit they turn bright orange.
Ash: Pretty easy to ash, the coal holds together very well.
Time: Usually lasts about an hour with two people smoking on it constantly, sometimes goes a little longer.

Overall: 6/10. It would have higher, but the smell is just too much, and I don't particularly care for how hot they burn.

Roland Instant Light Coals

Lighting:
Lighting these is like taking your life into your hands. It took forever for them to catch, and once they did, bits and pieces of the coal exploded everywhere. Not a fun experience.
Smell: Smell isn't horrible, but it does give off a bit of a chemical smell.
Heat: Yeah, not much heat.
Ash: Didn't ash well at all.
Time: Lasted about an hour.

Overall: 4/10.
I would not recommend anyone use these, just because they burn like crap and explode in your face.

3 Kings 33mm Coals

Lighting:
Didn't take too long to light, about 15-20 seconds.
Smell: These are my favorite quicklite coals, I can barely smell them when they are lighting, and I can't smell them at all when we are smoking.
Heat: Usually takes two coals to get going, but it burns well and gives a great smoke!
Ash: Not bad at all.
Time: Lasted well over an hour and a half, threw on an extra and we smoked until the shisha was gone.

Overall: 9/10. These are by far the best quicklite coals I have tried.