Pegasus Quicklight Coals

I have been using Pegasus coals. I get them shipped from an on-line supply house. VERY easy to light and no taste whatsoever...just don't light them on top of the bowl. They do give off some smoke and odor. I usually light them outside. I was using some unknown brand while over-seas (Iraq). I have no idea who makes them (all the wording on the box is in Arabic!) but they are AWSOME! I only brought 2 boxes home with me and I use them for special smokes!

Just my 2 cents...

Harry

• 8 months later...
Pegasus Coals "Winner of 3 International Awards [Apparently tongue.gif]"

These came from Jordan, they're crazy middle eastern quick-lighting coals.

Duration: Because they light so quick, they tend not to last longer than 45 minutes / coal.

Ease of Lighting: Once these things catch, there is nothing else to do, they light on themeselves, fully, no blowing, no holding. However, they do tend to start quite violently so be careful!

Smell: Average quick-lite coal, obviously let it sit a while before using it.

Ash: Some of the best ash I've ever seen, clumps together nicely, easy to manage, and remove.

Shape: Another thing to note about these is the fact that they do not have a rounded top like most coals, they are flat on the top. This makes it easy to use them whatever way you wish!

Heat: Once lit they are very evently heated, it really requires no further lighting beyond the initial spark, quite amazing. Also when moving them around, they tend to spark alot tongue.gif

Overall: 9/10. Compared to the other quick lights i've had experience with, these light every time, easily, and evenly heat. What more can you ask for from a quick lighting coal? Also they dont really get "bad" like other coals do if you leave them out of their aluminum wrapper, like sometimes the last coal will get bad, not so much with these ones smile.gif Edited by HookahReviews