Thabet and Yones Son's Golden Natural Lump Coals

Golden Charcoal - Thabet and Yones Son's

Ease of Lighting - 7/10 It's kind of a bitch to light but only because it's a natural coal. it is easier to light than making your own coal however. The best thing to do is to light a small fire and stick it in for a couple of minutes, then you're all set.
Smell - 8.5/10 It generally has little or no smell. The makers guarantee this and achieve that very well.
Taste - 6/10 It's taste contributes very little to the hookah tobacco provided you ash it frequently. if not you do get a skunky kind of taste.
Heat - 8/10 This stuff burns pretty damn hot in my opinion. Of course i'm also used to using quicklite's with black powder or any quicklighting charcoal i can find. (I tend to leave my chrcoal out in the rainy Louisiana weather, lol)
Ash - 4/10 This is an obvious downfall of this coal. The ash gets to be a hinderance and creates a really skunky nasty taste if your not carefull about ashing it regularly.
Longevity - 5/10 Another downfall of this coal is that it lasts for maybe 25 minutes per half. It burns really quickly and ashes allot which sucks the joy out of smoking.
Price - 8/10 From what i remember this was a pretty cheap coal.
Size Consistency - 8/10 The size of the pieces is very consistent. They all appear to be about three inches long and capable of being broken into two or three quick-lite sized coals.
Overall - 7/10 This coal is overall an OK. It's easier to light then wood, it has no smell and a small amount of funk to it's flavor. It's burns pretty hot and creates quite a bit of ash which causes it to last a shorter amount of time but for the price, you can afford to use allot of it. If nothing else, smash it up and add some talcom powder and you have a great fingerprint kit. yay!!