Nammor Washable Hoses (All Varieties)

deltr

The Nammor Hose

All the previous reviews were dead on point. This hose is a must! The pull is effortless. Feels just like breathing. There is just nothing amazing I can say that hasn't already been said. Got the hose 2 days ago and I am extremely pleased. The only gripe I have is that it has a plasticy taste to it, but thats my fault because I have not cleaned it out with lemon juice. Also, no purple stuff came out of my hose when I put water through it. Took a look inside and looks just like a garden hose so I can clean it every now and then! All in all...

10/10

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The Nammor Hose

Yet another nammor hose review here. I have smoked out of dozens of hoses in my time but none as good as this one. It does really improve your hookah smoking experience.

Pros:

Extremely easy draw
Size - gets you bigger clouds
Washable
Nice design

Cons:

Plastic taste - I washed mine upong receiving it and most of the taste went away but not all of it. It did go away after my first smoke though.

Overall: A definite 10 out of 10

Reminder: make sure to clean it out when you first get it. It will help with the plastic taste and also some of them have purple residue/particles inside the hose that need to be washed out before you smoke.

• 6 months later...
Nammor washable hose (small): http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-1574-nammor-hookah-hoses.html

I ordered the black one and it appears I had a defect on mine (rumor has it others had the same issue) with black ink on the inside walls of the mouth piece (not the actual hose). Hookah-Shisha.com understood and immediately send me a replacement. I still managed to use the one I had in possession after running water and alcohol through it. First thing that came to my mind was the easy pull it offered and the new rubber hose smell. Inhaling was so much easier and made bigger clouds opposed to my standard Mya hose. Once this new hose scent goes away, I am definitely a happy camper. Well worth the $19 investment.

9/10 because I had a defective item. If it weren't for that, 10/10. So we'll see how the replacement piece goes. Edited by Hookah_510

• 3 months later...
[b][size="3"][size="4"][color="#ff0000"]Nammor Hose[/color][/size]
[/size][/b]

[b]Build:[/b] Pretty Sturdy. Known issues with grommets coming loose.
[b]Hose Length:[/b] 16.5”
[b]Handle Length: [/b]76”
[b]Smallest Hose Diameter: [/b]3/8”
[b]Hose Weight: [/b]13 oz
[b]Handle Weight: [/b] 5.4 oz

[b]Looks: [/b]Velvet Look is just great.
[b]Pull: [/b]Almost effortless
[b]Wahsability: [/b]Completely Washable and Rustproof
[b]Comfort: [/b]Large Velvet Covered Handle makes it very nice
[b]Price: [/b]$21.95[b]
[/b]
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 This is the best hookah hose on the market. It’s comfortable, easy to pull. There are some known grommet issues with these hose, but it’s rare. Nothing a few drops of super glue can’t fix forever. After trying many hoses this is my GoTo Hose.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/NammorHose.jpg[/img]
(shown with Velvet Hose Cover)

• 4 weeks later...
[b][size="3"][color="#ff00ff"]“LD” Nammor Hose[/color][/size]
[/b]
[b]Build:[/b] Thick and sturdy
[b]Hose Length:[/b] 77.5”
[b]Handle Length: [/b]17”
[b]Smallest Hose Diameter: [/b]0.25”
[b]Hose Weight: [/b]11.5 oz
[b]Handle Weight: [/b] 7.9 oz

[b]Looks: [/b]Like a pure gimmick
[b]Pull: [/b]Very Effortless
[b]Washability: [/b]Washable and Rustproof
[b]Comfort: [/b]Like holding Clear tubing
[b]Price: [/b]$21.95[b]
[/b]
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com[b]
[/b]
[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 It pulls like a Regular Nammor. You can see the smoke all the way through. It’s constructed with all thick tubing. It is pretty stiff. That with the fact the tip is metal just like a cobra hose, I had to knock off a few points. And the fact that it’s completely gaudy. [b]

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/LDNammorHose.jpg[/img]
[/b]

• 10 months later...
[b]Large Chrome Nammor Hose[/b][b]
[/b]
[b]Build:[/b] Very Well Built
[b]Hose Length:[/b] 75-3/4"
[b]Handle Length: [/b]19-3/4"
[b]Smallest Hose Diameter:[/b] 1/4"
[b]Hose Weight:[/b] 12.3 oz
[b]Handle Weight:[/b] 8.5 oz

[b]Looks:[/b] Very Nice
[b]Pull:[/b] Effortless
[b]Washability:[/b] Washable
[b]Comfort: [/b]Comfortable
[b]Price:[/b] $24.95

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com
[b]
[b]Overall: [/b][/b]9/10 It took a bit of getting use to the metal handle, but I like it. The metal mouth tip not so much. I am not a big fan of metal tips, but they need to be smooth in my opinion, but its ridges to make the hose cap that comes with it. It's a quality Nammor hose, if the metal tip was smooth or acrylic it would be a 10.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/ChromeNammor.jpg[/img]

[b]Clear Nammor Hose[/b][b]
[/b]
[b]Build:[/b] Well Built
[b]Hose Length:[/b] 75-3/4"
[b]Handle Length: [/b]6"
[b]Smallest Hose Diameter:[/b] 1/4"
[b]Hose Weight:[/b] 10.5 oz
[b]Handle Weight:[/b] 6 oz

[b]Looks:[/b] Cheesy
[b]Pull:[/b] Effortless
[b]Washability:[/b] Washable
[b]Comfort: [/b]Comfortable
[b]Price:[/b] $19.95

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com
[b]
[b]Overall: [/b][/b][b]7[/b]/10 Well I will say it’s an improvement over the LD Nammor from years ago. You hear a slight whistle when you pull, but only if you are taking a pull can you hear it. It’s cool to see the smoke in the hose. The handle isn’t very straight. It’s made from a thick tubing material different to the hose. The mouthpiece has a metal tube and you can’t see the smoke in it, and the mouthpiece is not removable. Aside from all those things it smokes like a Classic Nammor. I like the smoke but not so much the look and feel.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/ClearNammor.jpg[/img]

• 7 months later...
I purchased a black Nammor hose from Hookah-Shisha.

This thing has an absolutely amazing draw and it is easy to clean. My biggest complaint is how wet the stupid puff ball thing around the ends get when I wash it lol.

When you first get it you will want to wash it with warm water. I found that there was a little bit of dye still in the inside that came out. Only something you have to worry about right when you get it.

The tip also comes with a hose plug =)

I find the hose to be a little too heavy as it wiggles out of my Bambino usually around one time a session (granted its getting moved around alot by a circle of friends).

10/10

• 6 months later...
I always use my Nammor Mystique Ice Hose. Never will I stop using it. With all that said, I think they're magic making Hoses. I'd advise anybody that doesn't have a Nammor, to get off there ass and purchase one.

• 5 months later...
Nammor 72 inch hose

[b]Build:[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] awesome, its lasted me a couple years now. grommet that holds the tip in finally came loose cause one of my friends was an idiot while washing it.[/size][/font]
[b]Hose Length:[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] 56 inches[/size][/font]
[b]Handle Length: [/b]16 incches

[b]Looks:[/b] green and platic-y
[b]Pull: [/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]fantastic[/size][/font]
[b]Wahsability: [/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]completely washable[/size][/font]
[b]Comfort: [/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]really comfortable. better than a lot of other hoses ive felt[/size][/font]
[b]Price: [/b]free

[b]Purchased From:[/b]i believe it was a xmas gift from one of my friends

[b]Overall: [/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]10/10 this hose has never done me wrong, even after my buddy messed up the grommet it still smokes great. plannin on getting another one soon cause after 2 years its getting pretty beat up[/size][/font]

• 1 year later...

namoor wrapped 84" hose

I purchased 2 of these from hookahcompany.com.  and man what a difference a hose makes.  i love the syrian i just recently got, but you can never forget completely your first love.  i was haveing issues with my km as far as draw and was beginning to entertain thoughts of taking a drill to the port on the underside.  that was until i hooked up one of these namoor hoses.  they are a thing of beauty, and the washable factor, plus the length is a major bonus.  the price was 24.99 each.  Now i am aware that they can be had for less elsewhere, but after what i just went thru smoking the km tonight, i think it was worth every penny paid, it smoked like the champ the i have always expected the km to do.  will definitely invest in more of these hoses,  they are a true 10/10