Lets Play A Game

Amn_sinclair

ok so just to liven things up a bit lets play the person below me game... anyone that doesn't know all you do is post something about the person below you then the next person to post confirms or deny's the statement. in the same post they post something about the person below them. there really are no rules to what can and can'tt be posted just have fun with it

I'll start

The Person Below Me didn't learn to tie their shoes till 3rd grade

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='shaffaaf27' timestamp='1295682392' post='495311']
false, i knew since reception :)

the person below me has swapped from QLs to nats.
[/quote]

sorta. i smoke ql's while at college, but whenever i get the chance i do smoke nats, like when i am at home or at a friend's house with a coil burner

the person below me loves tangiers

False

The person below me realizes that Alaska isn't the coldest state in the US and that we don't have 24 hours of dark/light in Anchorage -.-

[quote name='Amn_sinclair' timestamp='1295729360' post='495401']
I love roller coasters Son of the beast att kings island when it first opened and still had the loop best coaster ever!

the person below me is a one man wolf pack
[/quote]
You guys may not know this, but I consider myself…a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my wife then freind smoked hookah, I knew she was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So were two…so there was two of us in the pack.I was alone first in the pack, and then my wife joined me later.

And 2 years ago, I found this place. I thought…wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure, I just added more guys to my wolf pack. All of us wolves running around the desert together, in the internet looking for tangiers and coconaras. So tonight, we smoke.

The person below me dose not get this post

Kinda true. Got punched in the face once because by talking to his ex I was apparently try to steal her (which I wasn't). Decided that an actual fight wasn't worth it because of A) the six or seven of his friends standing around, and B) the girl was nothing but trouble so it was easy to say, "Okay, I won't talk to her again."

The person below me is a musician.

True. I play trombone, just started up a ska band, and beatbox. Loveeeees me the musics.

FALSE, I hate cats.

The person below me enjoys artists such as David Bowie, the Ramones, Reel Big Fish, and Mumford and Sons.

EDIT: Don't take TOO long on your response, or someone will beat you to it!!!!