A Few Of Mine.

mushrat

The chiller is a Nour. The pear is actually a Hookah Brothers. There is a MZ in there. A few no names, the brass one in the back was the one my wife bought me for my first hookah. The BIG brass one i got for $25 bucks.

Not pictured yet are my KM tri-metal. My Gelato Grande just had its base shattered so I have to get a new one, and there are one or two more scattered in different places around town.

Thanks, its Italian. Brebbia is what it says on the side. Its actually a resen/plastic of some sort with a meerschaum lined bowl. A gift from my wife years ago. I can't even find a picture of this model online. Odd.

Now that's a very unique collection. Very nice, Mush.

The second picture is a Mya. My wife picked out the base and stem she wanted separately and they put em together.

Ya, its a loose stem I had laying around on an octogon base I had laying around. Need to dig up a tray for it. I think I have a few in a box. I have the oddest collection of bits and pieces left over from the bar.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1295697816' post='495333']
oh and I hate chillers. :)
[/quote]

By all means, send it my way. :pardon:

• 2 weeks later...
Here is my Mozza with some modifications. I replaced the smaller hose port with a full sized one, added one of the flat platforms from a different Mya hookah i had laying around, this then supports a bigger tray, I think this is either form an old QT or perhaps something larger. I have so many parts laying around its hard to really tell anymore. Anyways, this keeps the ash where it belongs without making it significantly more top heavy.

[attachment=5310:IMG00021.jpg]

[attachment=5311:IMG00022.jpg]

[attachment=5312:IMG00023.jpg]

[attachment=5313:IMG00024.jpg]