Jays Place

shaffaaf27

PatelBadBoy2006's lounge has made all others obsolete. Its a seriously good place. GREAT shisha, i mean seriously great. He can cater to any types, from the strongest stright mint, to making the lightest starrbuzz for the more casual smoker.

great seating, amazing atmosphere, great guy. What more is there to say than to go there, NOW

Jay Patel's place in Manor Park is the best place I've ever smoked outside my house or the Middle East. All KM trimetals or Kamanjas (plus one AF I smoked out), all funnels, and the biggest selection of tobacco of any place I've been. Nakhla, AF, Tangiers Lucid, SB, SS, and various others. Coals are Cocobricos, which are like CCNs but better and last over twice as long.

Jay is the nicest, most down to earth host in the world, he'll ask what you're in the mood to smoke and make tons of suggestions, let you smell the various flavors, and mix them to your heart's content.

It's a bit of a truck if you're in central or west London (as I was), but it's worth it. Maybe Edgware Road has he attraction of outdoor smoking and "authentic" atmosphere, but the quality and service of Jay's place is unbeatable.

Patelbadboy2006(Jay)'s lounge is exactly how Hassouni has described it.

I feel as if it is the best lounge I have been too - supplying not just a very nice atmosphere to smoke in but also, gaming(PS3) with a wide collection of games, good selection of music almost covering each genre, television on one side and a huge projector screen on the other side of the lounge so all customers are always entertained and never left out.

Also, I must say that he is always honest with his opinions. If a customer asks, can you sort it out because it is harsh - He will admit it is harsh but fix it up whereas most lounge owners just don't bother and just say it's ok because they took 1 puff.

The lounge is just a room with nice sofa's and so on but with Jay inside it, there's just way more. It's difficult to describe it but I treat it as my second home. I have never once felt uncomfortable at Jay's lounge and what I like so much about his service is that he makes everyone..I mean EVERYONE feel like that. It's like one big happy family :D

I recommend the entire UK market of hookah lovers to check this place out. You know what, you cats across the world need to come see this place and I can promise you will love your session.

I know this is a long post but I thought I might add another thing which might be useful to know - Jay will never rush you into finishing a session because of closing time like most other lounges do. If he has too, he would just sit there and watch television or surf the internet until the customers finish up.

I mean, what more do you want? Excellent shisha, Wide range of entertainment providing board games/cards/ps3/music/television, customer service exceeding customer requirement constantly..DECENT prices, one of the cheapest in London.

....What else more needs to be said? Go visit Jay's place already now :P Edited by rj_skillz

[quote name='kezio' timestamp='1295721766' post='495382']
Hey Guys,

This lounge sounds really cool, can anyone tell me how to get to it?

I'm based in East London and would love to check it out as our locals closed down
[/quote]

PM RJ, he will sort you out. If not do a search for Patelbadboy2006 on youtube, thats the owner, and PM him via youtube.

[quote name='Cheng' timestamp='1295838120' post='495542']
[quote name='kezio' timestamp='1295721766' post='495382']
Hey Guys,

This lounge sounds really cool, can anyone tell me how to get to it?

I'm based in East London and would love to check it out as our locals closed down
[/quote]

PM RJ, he will sort you out. If not do a search for Patelbadboy2006 on youtube, thats the owner, and PM him via youtube.
[/quote]

Thanks cheng, will do

• 3 months later...
Hey guys, can someone PM me the address of this place? I really want to check it out - I PM'd [color=#1C2837][size=2]PatelBadBoy2006 but haven't got any reply - does he still come onto these forums?[/size][/color]

• 1 month later...
I would also like to register interest in this palace!

I've watched some of his videos on youtube on patelbadboy2006 and shishaconnoseurs - and of course the reviews here make me want to go noooow!

I'm actually not too far from Manor Park (I'm assuming Manor Park Lewisham?) - am near Croydon - So would be more than happy to visit, smoke and learn from the pros.

if Jaredm or anyone else has some up-to-date info, please do pass it on.

• 6 months later...
Hi everyone! Can anyone give me the adress of these lounge, it sounds wonderful...
I've been in many different lounges in different countries and the best experience i've had in terms of smoking was in Edgware road..but I didn't like the place..
Cheers

hm..so what place do you recommend me to go? If I remember I've visited Little Lebanon in Edgware road a 24/7 running lounge, it was quite good but if you know better places let me know