My Friends Are Idiots

Ok So first off they come over run my already low stash lower.....Hten bring over shit tobacco to "replace it" Ok first off they brought over Starbuzz blueberry and its fucking shitty it tastes like popcorn. THis shit turned my fucking water green.Second they brought over something i refuse to smoke. ok so they bring over hookah freak and upon opening it, it smelled horrible and looked like someone shit in a cup. Its hookah freak Citrus assault. haha I just thought i would share.
Oh and sorry for the use of profanity haha just pissed at the dumbasses

that sucks, i had some friends like that. i just told them to use my old hookah to smoke the crap. and i smoked the good stuff on my own. and lol at "shit in a cup". hahaha

Omg, don't get me started on hookah-freak and all their sister tobaccos. I bought 750g of their stuff in 3 diff. flavors and eventually gave them away because they were terrible. I would openly criticize them for even bring that crap into my house! And by criticize, I mean throw the boxes back at them.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1295325581' post='494753']
Well I'm now glad I decided to pass on SB Blueberry a while back...
[/quote]
Honestly it made my water look like the swampy lagoon haha. Gonna need a deep clean after this.

[quote name='shaffaaf27' timestamp='1295325784' post='494757']
at least ur mates bring u stuff :P for a long time mine didnt
[/quote]

Hah, agreed.

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1295325681' post='494755']
[/quote]
Honestly it made my water look like the swampy lagoon haha. Gonna need a deep clean after this.
[/quote]

Ew. See, now if it made the vase water like a blue lagoon instead of swampy, I'd be buying that shit up in a heartbeat. I mean, who doesn't want Brooke Shields nekked in their vase?

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1295332744' post='494787']
[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1295325681' post='494755']
[/quote]
[/quote]

Ew. See, now if it made the vase water like a blue lagoon instead of swampy, I'd be buying that shit up in a heartbeat. I mean, who doesn't want Brooke Shields nekked in their vase?
[/quote]

[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/facepalm.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Nice Lady. I stayed in her house a few years back. It was a multi-level estate overlooking SF bay, with a view of both bridges and Alcatraz, all while sitting on the can in the master suite.
We were up there recording Duran Duran.

Sounds like what always happened at our parties we used to have in my old house. We finally hid our good shisha and coals and kept the random shitty shit out (quicklights and flavors/brands we didn't care for). People thought we were awesome for just letting them smoke lol :P And drunk people don't usually recognize the differences.

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1295324138' post='494748']
Ok So first off they come over run my already low stash lower.....Hten bring over shit tobacco to "replace it" Ok first off they brought over Starbuzz blueberry and its fucking shitty it tastes like popcorn. THis shit turned my fucking water green.Second they brought over something i refuse to smoke. ok so they bring over hookah freak and upon opening it, it smelled horrible and looked like someone shit in a cup. Its hookah freak Citrus assault. haha I just thought i would share.
[/quote]

If you got SB Blueberry to discolor your water you didn't pack it correctly at all...SB isn't juicy anymore -- AF is saturated compared to SB, so just try packing it in an egyptian, sprinkling it in, and don't over pack it. SB blueberry while not my favorite flavor (not really fond of any berries except wildberry) is a decent flavor if packed correctly

I say, only bring out the crap they brought over when they attempted to match your shisha. Bust out the crappy hookah and let them have at it. Do this every time they come over. Eventually they'll start bring over good shisha.

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1295336408' post='494797']
[/quote]

If you got SB Blueberry to discolor your water you didn't pack it correctly at all...SB isn't juicy anymore -- AF is saturated compared to SB, so just try packing it in an egyptian, sprinkling it in, and don't over pack it. SB blueberry while not my favorite flavor (not really fond of any berries except wildberry) is a decent flavor if packed correctly
[/quote]
yeah haha i bet. Im not much of a berry fan but what ever haha. But for some reason this was fairly moist compared to the other starbuzz they had previously brought over. As of now i have become too much of a tangiers fan haha. Also everytime i have smoked starbuzz I have had a bad session...always doing different stuff to try getting it smoking well but it just never works for me.

[/quote]

It's your life, and your friends... but, if I may be honest (sincerely and with no offence intended), your response strikes me as unfriendly, ungrateful and, above all, unnecessary.

First, the cost issue. I live in the expensive United Kingdom, where Nakhla starts at £10/$16 for 250g, often more, and am not well off. However, I routinely smoke with friends at my cost. I don't profit from friends as a matter of principle; that 25g bowl costs me £1 to serve up, plus maybe £0.20 for the coals. So, maybe I should have asked the 3 friends I had round last night to contribute £0.30 each, to be strictly fair, but you can see how ridiculous that would be. If I offered them a coffee, or a beer, which I gladly do without payment, it would cost more (so ask your friends to bring beer sometime and you take charge of the shisha).

Second, never look a gift horse in the mouth. I have some "idiot" friends who seem to like AF over my preferred Nakhla. I don't, so I'm not buying more AF flavours to suit them...but, if they wanted to bring just about any mu'assel that they had an interest in trying, it would be welcomed, not seen as a poor replacement for my own stash. I'm not familiar with US brands, so I'll take your word for it that those are shite, but, that won't stop people from wanting to try them. Trying new stuff is half the fun. Hey, they paid for it... buy more of what you like and prefer to share, if you believe your choice of tobacco is better.

I can appreciate your frustration at contributing good tobacco and getting something you don't like in return, but, the whole point of smoking with friends at all is to share and to try stuff, else you might just as well buy what you want and smoke alone. From what you've said, I don't see your friends as cheapskates, idiots, dumbasses or whatever else, I see them as contributing in good faith. I don't think you need new friends, I think you need to moderate your expectations - and be willing to share enough shisha to educate your friends about what's good and what's not.

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1295337472' post='494800']
coleman you need new friends.

where in sd are you?
[/quote]
I never changed the place where i live when i moved 6 months ago haha. I was in the carmel valley area though when I lived there. I now live in the central valley haha its roughly 6-8 hours from san diego depepnding on traffic. But I go back down to SD all the time

[quote name='magick777' timestamp='1295360172' post='494825']
[/quote]

It's your life, and your friends... but, if I may be honest (sincerely and with no offence intended), your response strikes me as unfriendly, ungrateful and, above all, unnecessary.

First, the cost issue. I live in the expensive United Kingdom, where Nakhla starts at £10/$16 for 250g, often more, and am not well off. However, I routinely smoke with friends at my cost. I don't profit from friends as a matter of principle; that 25g bowl costs me £1 to serve up, plus maybe £0.20 for the coals. So, maybe I should have asked the 3 friends I had round last night to contribute £0.30 each, to be strictly fair, but you can see how ridiculous that would be. If I offered them a coffee, or a beer, which I gladly do without payment, it would cost more (so ask your friends to bring beer sometime and you take charge of the shisha).

Second, never look a gift horse in the mouth. I have some "idiot" friends who seem to like AF over my preferred Nakhla. I don't, so I'm not buying more AF flavours to suit them...but, if they wanted to bring just about any mu'assel that they had an interest in trying, it would be welcomed, not seen as a poor replacement for my own stash. I'm not familiar with US brands, so I'll take your word for it that those are shite, but, that won't stop people from wanting to try them. Trying new stuff is half the fun. Hey, they paid for it... buy more of what you like and prefer to share, if you believe your choice of tobacco is better.

I can appreciate your frustration at contributing good tobacco and getting something you don't like in return, but, the whole point of smoking with friends at all is to share and to try stuff, else you might just as well buy what you want and smoke alone. From what you've said, I don't see your friends as cheapskates, idiots, dumbasses or whatever else, I see them as contributing in good faith. I don't think you need new friends, I think you need to moderate your expectations - and be willing to share enough shisha to educate your friends about what's good and what's not.
[/quote]
Definately changed my view. I will admit i was being a bit ass hole like and greedy. hahaha at the time i was in a foul mood to begin with but today has just been so great im ok with it haha. Still not happy about it but still like some have said atleast they gave me something haha.

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1295389816' post='494882']
haha thats funny im originally from stockton.where in the valley are you.
[/quote]
Im in atwater haha. I hate this town but cant move for now

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1295396769' post='494907']
haha yea i went there in 8th grade for a field trip. yea man norcal is the pits dude
[/quote]
Yeah thats a given though. fucking agriculture town you know its gonna suck hahah especially when your used to the city.

[quote name='Sariél' timestamp='1295334269' post='494793']

[/quote]

Nice Lady. I stayed in her house a few years back. It was a multi-level estate overlooking SF bay, with a view of both bridges and Alcatraz, all while sitting on the can in the master suite.
We were up there recording Duran Duran.
[/quote]

now how the fuck are we supposed to respond to that man? :pardon: