Review Forum Subtypes

magick777

Working on breaking down the coal reviews into individual brand threads... How are you wanting to do this? Have different sections such as:

-Natural Coconut Coals
-Natural Lump Coals
-Quicklights
-Japanese

Will that work, or did you have something else in mind? Tell you what, you set it up however you like, then just let me throw all the brand threads into each category where they need to go. Cool?

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1296090443' post='495812']
Just where will exoticas go?
[/quote]

Woops, I forgot the "Fingers" category...

-Natural Finger Coals

Right now that's what Exoticas are listed under.

EDIT:

Okay, so I just finished sorting through all of the coal reviews. They are now broken down into brand threads. These are the sections I have in mind Mush that would cover them all:

-Natural Coconut Coals
-Natural Lump Coals
-Natural Finger Coals
-Quicklights
-Japanese (and Japanese-Style)

Blimey... well it's all looking good so far, hadn't intended to cause quite that amount of work, but it is a big improvement, so well done and thank you to the folks doing it all.
It does strike me as worthwhile - there's a [b]lot[/b] of good information in that section and it's one of the things that brought me to this forum as opposed to others.

[quote name='dizzbizz' timestamp='1296176965' post='495929']
I don't mean to nitpick but can we organize the shisha by flavors? It kinda bugs me to scroll through a brand's several pages to find a few of the flavors I'm actually interested in.
[/quote]

Yes although if you do an advanced search, and then search by post rather than topic it easy to find a specific flavor.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1296182438' post='495941']
Yeah sorting by flavors and not brand would be a nightmare, IMO. I would do as Jess suggested.
[/quote]

I think he suggested sorting by brand and then each brand would be sorted alphabetically by flavor. Would take quite some time.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1296182817' post='495943']
Yeah sorting by flavors and not brand would be a nightmare, IMO. I would do as Jess suggested.
[/quote]

I think he suggested sorting by brand and then each brand would be sorted alphabetically by flavor. Would take quite some time.
[/quote]

Ohhhhhhhhhh, gotcha. God I'm slow sometimes.

It's possible, but yeah, a huge headache. An individual thread for each flavor under one brand category... Man, I'm getting a headache just thinking about it! :P

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1296183863' post='495947']
[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1296182817' post='495943']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ohhhhhhhhhh, gotcha. God I'm slow sometimes.

It's possible, but yeah, a huge headache. An individual thread for each flavor under one brand category... Man, I'm getting a headache just thinking about it! :P
[/quote]
Yeah thats what I meant. Haha well thanks for considering it. I'll just learn to use the advanced search.