Souvenirs

Hookahmeister

Hi,

I arrived back home in Germany this noon from my vacation in Izmir.
My souvenirs survived the Flight quite allright, just a few scratches here and there. I ended up buying more than I expected (my bag was 15 KG to heavy).
Here is some candy for you.
[url="http://img709.imageshack.us/i/presentq.jpg/"][img]http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2846/presentq.jpg[/img][/url]

From left to right:
-639, standart glass, Elmas Hose
-Elmas Nargile Papatya, crystall glass, Elmas Hose
-an Ilhan Nargile (identical to 628). The glas is also crystal glass and looks pretty awesome.
The white mouthpieces are also from Ilhan. I didn't attach them, so they would fit into my bag.

Can't wait to polish them.

Enjoy...

beautiful collection,Ilhan hookah looks really nice too, vase is awesome and I love the Turkish style windcovers and hoses.

Çok güzel ağabey! I must get a 639 now...

I see you got some tömbeki bowls - if you know how to prepare tömbeki, do show us, because a lot of people here want to know!

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1294937754' post='494248']
Çok güzel ağabey! I must get a 639 now...

I see you got some tömbeki bowls - if you know how to prepare tömbeki, do show us, because a lot of people here want to know!
[/quote]
Greetings,
teşekkür ederim

I got the process of tömbeki preperation (done by an old-school nargile café employee) on tape. And I am going to share it.
But first I need to learn how to edit video material.
I am new to this. I bought my first digicam 2 weeks ago.
You can also expect an interview with proprietor of a shop and a video on hose-making.
Last but not least I want to review the pipes.

Is there a way to edit a post btw? I would like to avoid double posts, but I have an erractic mind and I almost always want to add something later on.

Back on topic:

@Hassouni
You can actually see a 500g Tömbeki package under the spare windcover.

[quote name='Hookahmeister' timestamp='1294929500' post='494244']
Hi,

I arrived back home in Germany this noon from my vacation in Izmir.
My souvenirs survived the Flight quite allright, just a few scratches here and there. I ended up buying more than I expected (my bag was 15 KG to heavy).
Here is some candy for you.
[url="http://img709.imageshack.us/i/presentq.jpg/"][img]http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2846/presentq.jpg[/img][/url]

From left to right:
-639, standart glass, Elmas Hose
-Elmas Nargile Papatya, crystall glass, Elmas Hose
-an Ilhan Nargile (identical to 628). The glas is also crystal glass and looks pretty awesome.
The white mouthpieces are also from Ilhan. I didn't attach them, so they would fit into my bag.

Can't wait to polish them.

Enjoy...
[/quote]

one word only "SUPERB" :)

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1294941786' post='494252']
Elmas love is in full swing.
[/quote]

they take some beating in my opinion the ELMAS... and the TEMSAAH... good and solid, beautiful to look at ... an important factor me ...and excellent finshing on the stems

They're gonna be the next big thing. The first big US sellers to start carrying these guys are gonna be making good money.

Just a prediction. :good2:

[quote name='rj_skillz' timestamp='1295113869' post='494471']
I love the vase that the Elmas Nargile 628 is sitting on.

Also, didn't you get any elmas tobacco?
[/quote]

Elmas Tobacco is a special version of the Rosanna Tobacco for the German market (In their shops they exclusively sell Rosanna).
In Germany you can only add 5% glycerin to the molasses by law, anywhere else it contains >20%.
So Elmas and all the other german tobaccos aren't really a pleasant smoking experience.
Thats why us Germans spend alot of money on shisha tobacco from the US (shipping+customs).