Mya Qt On Saharasmoke Base?

squidget

I got a a SaharaSmoke small sub zero base from a friend. It's nice but I do not have a small mod hookah stem to go with it. Is there anyway to get a MYA QT stem (which I do have) onto said base? The design of the small mya's doesn't seem to be compatible with other bases but was just curious if any DIYers found a solution

How's your wood working skills?

The only thing I can think of is making a cylinder of some sort to put grommets on each end to make a sort of adapter with a whole in the middle. That's all I got.

If you're keen on doing something like this, take a look at [url="http://www.emachineshop.com/"]emachineshop.com[/url]. Download their CAD software, design something, and they make it. I'm thinking of an aluminum or nylon tube with both ends properly sized and a fence in the middle.

[quote name='squidget' timestamp='1294866282' post='494180']
woodworking not so good but this does give me some ideas. I have a friend who is skilled machinery wise so he may be able to lend a hand. Thanks guys!
[/quote]

A simple lathe should be all you need to make a gizmo of the sort that I suggest.