Sign in to follow this  
hookah hippie

Hookah After Exercise

How's it going fellow hookah smokers? I was wondering if people smoke after exercise. For instance, I play ice hockey and I am now smoking a bowl, is this common or am I on my own island.

Happy Smoking

I usually do this in the spring/summer. I use it as a reward for exercising in the first place.

I smoke and go to the gym about 4 times a week....Never had any negative effects so far.

smoking b4 doing exercise doesn't really work for me feel like I'm a little out of breath more easily, but i do like that reward idea.

I been smoking hookah after lifting for the past couple years. However, I cannot smoke before the gym...mostly if doing any cardiovascular activity. Relieving stress on the weights and hookah is one of the best feelings in the world! [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/good2.gif[/img]

[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1294740526' post='494001']
GTL
Gym
Tangiers
Laundry
[/quote]

love it

i smoke sometimes after working out, but most of the time when i exercise it is in the evening, so a majority of the time i just shower and then go to sleep

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1294748493' post='494008']
[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1294740526' post='494001']
GTL
Gym
Tangiers
Laundry
[/quote]

love it

i smoke sometimes after working out, but most of the time when i exercise it is in the evening, so a majority of the time i just shower and then go to sleep
[/quote]
YEah Wife got me into jersy shore (guilty pleasure) and it popped i my head because it was my daily routine

I used to workout at the gym with my friend and smoke afterwards at a lounge.

Exercise? Psh, I'll just have another smoke.

I play ice hockey as well, and to me there's nothing better than coming home after a game and hopping in the hot tub and smoking.

me and my buddies usually smoke a bowl after playing hockey, no ice though....can't stop

I always used to smoke after playing dodgeball in college

Smoking after, no problem.

Smoking before? Ack! I feel like my muscles and lungs are screaming at me for depriving them of too much oxygen.

[quote name='hookah hippie' timestamp='1294735346' post='493981']
How's it going fellow hookah smokers? I was wondering if people smoke after exercise. For instance, I play ice hockey and I am now smoking a bowl, is this common or am I [b]on my own island[/b].

Happy Smoking
[/quote]

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought about this thread... http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/24238-hookah-island/page__p__287257__hl__%22hookah+island%22__fromsearch__1#entry287257

Greatest. Thread. Ever.

But back on topic... I have done it before, no ill effects thus far.