My First Km

andretheesexy

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1293056509' post='492111']
KM Exotica, very nice.

As for the tray, you're not supposed to secure it in place. Just plops on the top.
[/quote]

thanks.
i was wondering if there was some sort of mod, to like put in between the stem and the tray just so its more secure, and so ash cant fall in.

[quote name='andretheesexy' timestamp='1293066993' post='492126']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1293056509' post='492111']
KM Exotica, very nice.

As for the tray, you're not supposed to secure it in place. Just plops on the top.
[/quote]

thanks.
i was wondering if there was some sort of mod, to like put in between the stem and the tray just so its more secure, and so ash cant fall in.
[/quote]

I mean I guess you could come up with something, but I've owned several KMs and it's never been a problem.

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1293069065' post='492132']
I really like that hose! That came with the KM?
[/quote]

yeah and no.
the guy at the hookah bar i bought it from was really nice.
he had various KM and MZ hookahs displayed.

i chose that stem and it was attatched to a different vase and hose at the time,
and i asked him if i can take a different vase and different hose.
and he said sure which ones.
and i pointed to the ones you see in the picture and he was like yeah sure no problem.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1293148326' post='492192']
Yeah, that's a KM hose. I've seen them online before.

I think you matched it all together quite nicely. Well done, good sir. ;)
[/quote]

thanks.
at first i got a bit worried because i thought that the hose might have not been a KM hose, but i looked around online and found out that it was.
also i was wondering how come on the tray it is spelled khalil mamon rather than khalil mamoon.

[quote name='andretheesexy' timestamp='1293178858' post='492244']

[/quote]

thanks.
at first i got a bit worried because i thought that the hose might have not been a KM hose, but i looked around online and found out that it was.
also i was wondering how come on the tray it is spelled khalil mamon rather than khalil mamoon.
[/quote]

Yep that's a run of the mill Km Leather hose, I use a few of those frequently.
As far as the spelling, your guess is as good as mine, Km has done this for as long as I can remember. No real reason for it, nor does it mean that its fake. You got a nice rig at a decent price, not bad for a first pipe.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1293218256' post='492274']
The spelling is because there's no definite way to spell Khalil Mamoon translated from Arabic to English.
[/quote]

Is that just because there is no universally-agreed-upon scheme for transcoding from Arabic letters to Latin letters? I also wonder if Arabic has loose rules for spelling overall, much like English was a few hundred years ago.

[quote name='Travis' timestamp='1293180418' post='492245']
[quote name='andretheesexy' timestamp='1293178858' post='492244']

[/quote]

thanks.
[/quote]

Yep that's a run of the mill Km Leather hose, I use a few of those frequently.
As far as the spelling, your guess is as good as mine, Km has done this for as long as I can remember. No real reason for it, nor does it mean that its fake. You got a nice rig at a decent price, not bad for a first pipe.
[/quote]

thanks for all that information.
i feel much better now, as to i was also getting worried that i bought a fake KM.

as for the leather hose, the plastic tip is glued on there, so im guessing its not detachable? or am i wrong?
also is this hose washable?