Craigslist Hookah Finds

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SilentBob @ Jan 22 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (dafunk5446 @ Jan 22 2009, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"im going straight edge" = are you trying to get the cops to come to your house?

WTF? yeah please sell me your tainted hookah!

i wasn't gonna say anything but, straight edge doesn't mean just NHT. it means no tobacco, no alcohol, and in some cases no sex.

yea it does mean no sex unless your married or to some in a serious relationship....but yea that is funny 2 of my friends were stright edge i got them into hookah now all they do is hookah but still dont drink or smoke nht or anything.....they claim there hookah edge lol behold the power of hookah

holy crap silent bob awesome find.....those hookahs if im correct are the old ones from a hookah bar in Rockford IL it says the location is Riverside a street in rockford...that bar i heard was open for 4 months i never got a chance to go to it but i heard it was terrible but still thats nuts if it really is

thanks JD. I don't know up with people. I made this thread as a FUNNY CRAIGSLIST AND EBAY FINDS THREAD! Not as a thread for shit you see that you think is cool. especially if it is against the rules to post. if you find an item you would actually consider buying it probably doesn't belong in this thread. this is for those times people post pictures of their hookahs with upside down stems and other funny shit not for cool finds. make a new thread for those. whats

QUOTE (Hobbs @ Jan 30 2009, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
5 foot hookah for less than 50 bucks, it's almost an hour and a half away from me though.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/clt/995701770.html

Would be cool, if it is truly 5' from the ground up for decoration near my foyer.

if i didnt live in vermont, id sooo be on that. hell, if its really shitty, its all brass. you can have it melted down and you could prob get more than 50 bucks for it....

Guy's keep it civil in here. if you dont think someones post belongs here then PM it to a moderator. don't go attacking other forum members.

If anyone wants to discuss this further you can PM me.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...