How To Add A Purge Valve In A Glass Bottle?

LIQUIDGSR

How would I go about adding a purge vavle to my glass bottle for my hobo hookah. I got one a while back and use a large 1.75ml Belvedeer bottle as the base. Its the older model with nor purge valve so instead of adding one to the top of the stem where the hose is and mess that up i rather just add it at glass bottle instead. I have a spare hose adapter with purge on it and want to use that. Also I was affraid of drilling a hole and tapping it and then having it crack. I know I can probably drill a hole then use silicone to seal it.

[quote name='LIQUIDGSR' timestamp='1291642816' post='490478']
How would I go about adding a purge vavle to my glass bottle for my hobo hookah. I got one a while back and use a large 1.75ml Belvedeer bottle as the base. Its the older model with nor purge valve so instead of adding one to the top of the stem where the hose is and mess that up i rather just add it at glass bottle instead. I have a spare hose adapter with purge on it and want to use that. Also I was affraid of drilling a hole and tapping it and then having it crack. I know I can probably drill a hole then use silicone to seal it.
[/quote]
you would Ned a drill for drilling into glass

• 2 weeks later...
MY friend made a hookah out of a Jager bottle. He used a glass drill under water, and JB weld to hold a nut in place and he screwed a hose fitting into it. You could go with that mehtod. JB weld will harden into a rocklike substance, and you can paint it with acyylic paint to match the color fo the stain in the glass.