Coal Alternatives?

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1292109774' post='491001']
[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1292046226' post='490934']
I always have a coil burner plugged in anyway. I'd be all over this; I think since I don't smoke that much, the CO kicks my ass pretty easily.
[/quote]

noob

[/quote]

HA HA HA, you got me there!

i think you are approaching this from the wrong angle literally. instead of an electric coal you really need an electric bowl. The object of the coal is to heat the bowl to a point where the glycerin vaporizes. Skip the middle man and find a way to wrap a coil on the bowl. Perhaps even have a bowl made of a heat resistant (but not too resistant) ceramic that has heating elements in the ceramic. You would want some way to adjust the heat like some dial so you could dial it up to temp then back it off and finally turn it off. I got the idea from my indoor electric grill.It looks like a regular grill top with a drip pan(full of water to eliminate smoke) and the element is built right into the grill. The electric bowl could work the same way. My.02
Ray

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1292352339' post='491306']
My bad. Try this [url="http://lmgtfy.com/?q=electric+single+coil+burner"]http://lmgtfy.com/?q...gle+coil+burner[/url]
[/quote]

OH HAHAHAH let me google that for you real funny :P

[quote name='Venger' timestamp='1292445004' post='491439']
i think you are approaching this from the wrong angle literally. instead of an electric coal you really need an electric bowl. The object of the coal is to heat the bowl to a point where the glycerin vaporizes. Skip the middle man and find a way to wrap a coil on the bowl. Perhaps even have a bowl made of a heat resistant (but not too resistant) ceramic that has heating elements in the ceramic. You would want some way to adjust the heat like some dial so you could dial it up to temp then back it off and finally turn it off. I got the idea from my indoor electric grill.It looks like a regular grill top with a drip pan(full of water to eliminate smoke) and the element is built right into the grill. The electric bowl could work the same way. My.02
Ray
[/quote]

MY GOD! thats a good idea lol now if we only knew how to make it, like that would be pretty fucking awesome if all that worked i would buy it