Mavsfan31

Woodsytheowl

• 1 year later...
Awesome guy. He was willing to work with IainUM and I on a Mini phunnel he was selling. Iain didn't have the cash right now, so I offered to pay and Iain pay me back when I can. FAST PMs- He replied with a quickness. Would gladly deal with Mavs again! Great guy.

I suspect Iain will post his part of the review once he receives the Mini.

great guy, was easy to work with, had a three way deal going on with Mavsfan and Chreeeees.

what also helped is he was easy to get a hold. as some may know, we experienced a night where the forum was down and when it was restored we lost almost a month's worth of information, including my PM with my address. I was able to talk to him on another forum (.us) and coordinate the final details of the trade, as he is a well-known member of the hookah forum world.

package came today, just like he said it would. quick send out and easy experience. phunnel was wrapped in like 5 layers + of bubble wrap and taped up. safety was obviously on this, as it isn't something easily replaceable, so i REALLY appreciated that.

Thanks Mav!
i would definitely trade with him again in a heartbeat

• 5 months later...
Did a trade with John- my Tangiers for his Shiazo Steam Stones. Excellent communication, quick shipping. The 6 containers of stones were not packaged all that well, looks like they were just placed into a Wal-Mart bag (which I'm sure was originally tied) and then set in a medium flat-rate priority box (tons of room left for the containers to shake all around), and this led to there being juice everywhere in the box. Each container seems to contain a fair amount of juice still, so not sure which one it was or if it was several. Overall, not a big deal, they'll still smoke fine. I would trade with John again, fo sho. Just might ask him to throw some newspaper in the box for padding so the stuff doesn't rattle around and make a mess. :lol:

• 9 months later...
Bought a crown micro phunnel from John. Super easy to work with and great communication. Shipped put quickly and was packaged very well. Would definitely do buisness with him again 10/10