mustafabey

Chris, the ad that just popped up during your video read "Find hot gay men!".

What the fuck?

[quote name='headhunter' timestamp='1349231156' post='557718']
better? lol
[/quote]

Yes, thank you. :P

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1349231410' post='557719']
1000 Set of Boobs
8 Slaps
3 Kisses
9 Hugs
3 Butt Grabs
2 Crotch Grabs
1 Bite

All and all not bad odds.
[/quote]

Not bad at all! :lol:

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1349501145' post='557962']
Chris, the ad that just popped up during your video read "Find hot gay men!".

What the fuck?
[/quote]

WTF! I'm sorry... :(

[img]http://cdn.mos.totalfilm.com/images/a/abandoned-jurassic-park-concept-art-reveals-human-dinosaur-hybrids-117266-470-75.jpg[/img]

Jurassic Park 4 Concept Art.... Dinosaur/Human Hybrids. Okay I would watch that one!
http://www.totalfilm.com/news/abandoned-jurassic-park-concept-art-reveals-human-dinosaur-hybrids

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1349882427' post='558189']
God they better not do that... I heard they were actually serious about it.
[/quote]

Why Not? 3rd one was just based on Crichton's work, not based off a novel he wrote. I kinda feel like I am owed a little something for sitting through that one.

Here's a great out of context quote:

"Relax? Relax? I am sitting next to a dead guy who's getting a hand job from a monkey!" - Laith from "Who's Your Monkey?"

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1349914773' post='558246']

"Relax? Relax? I am sitting next to a dead guy who's getting a hand job from a monkey!" - Laith from "Who's Your Monkey?"
[/quote]

You must be a Netflix junkie...

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1350098827' post='558389']
Just stopping by, been a while...can anyone spare some rep?
[/quote]

I got ya, bro.
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1350105635' post='558400']
[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1349914773' post='558246']

[/quote]

You must be a Netflix junkie...

[/quote]

Guilty! I get my money's worth. Plus helps pass the time when I am hold for tech support and working on my network. Sounds of server fans all day every day can drive you mad!!!
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Recently rewatched "The Living Wake" on Netflix. Fantastic movie. Check it out!

[img]http://cdn-0.nflximg.com/images/0572/1070572.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1351089874' post='559152']
Will do. Jim Gaffigan cracks me up. A lot of his stand up is on Netflix. Kills me everytime... [u][b]Caliente Pocket![/b][/u]
[/quote]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP3weVhLP_I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP3weVhLP_I[/url]

I spent three hours cleaning my room and reorganizing this evening, about a black garbage bag full of old bills and paperwork...next week if I get two free evenings, gonna tackle my armoir and closet, as well as package up my school books, research papers, and notebooks and put them in the attic(I graduated May 2011, can you tell I've been busy?)

I can haz reps for this tremendous accomplishment and the ones to come(maybe more reps when I get them done)?

really, my room has been a disaster zone since coming back from college...I have enough possessions for a two bedroom apt, and my room is 9x12 roughly with a fishtank, computer stand, huge armoir, computer chair, bed, and dresser(thank goodness for having space in the attic)...you could barely walk in it, now, you can see the carpet again
  • Upvote 2

I woke up at 9 this morning, smoked hookah and drank coffee with folks on TC, dusted and vacuumed the apartment, watched some TV, and had spontaneous sex with the wife. Give me rep for all my accomplishments today. :)

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1351223786' post='559336']
I woke up at 9 this morning, smoked hookah and drank coffee with folks on TC, dusted and vacuumed the apartment, watched some TV, and had spontaneous sex with the wife. Give me rep for all my accomplishments today. :)

Tapatalk'd via iPhone
[/quote]I marathoned sex last night from roughly 1130 or 1145 to 215am(I finished three times)...drove home and fell asleep maybe 315. Woke up for work at 7am...I pole sanded an entire laundry area and decent sized closet, shop vacuumed the floors in said areas, mopped those Areas, thoroughly cleaned the vac until it was like new(and we've had it since before I started 11+yrs ago), primed everything I hadbehind a furnace with 6" wiggle room and 5' of wall deep to cover. also primed underside of stairs that are in closet(it was a bitch). Came home and put heat and tens unit on my back for an hour for a dislocated disc, then cleaned my room until I posted here, and smoked two rounds of coals on cane mint...now going to bed just to get up in 6hrs...that's what I did today

if I can't get some rep for all that then will somebody mail me a goddam cookie at least?!
  • Upvote 3