mustafabey

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312045640' post='517790']
I saw it as well and have lost all the respect that I did have for him. I'm truly disappointed. I cannot believe he represents Tangiers or is in any way affiliated with Eric.

And not to mention, the way he described us? He has us all wrong... I like how these people try to describe how we are when they don't take the time to get to know the forum and the members. I call it a predetermined mindset- They come here with it in their mind already that we suck, so they're going to think it sucks, and somehow think we all use milk in our vase and only talk about hookah and all the other crap he said. Their perception is skewed and their mind is already made up of what HF is like before they even come here, basically.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why there are several different hookah forums. Some people can deal with the different personalities of people and post on a couple or all of the different forums, and some people can only deal with their own personality-type people and post on just one. This is a perfect example of that.
[/quote]

It's just amazing to me. Also! I love how they were on my thread the whole time like, "NICE VASE" and all this other shit. Until Mitch and Derek ran their mouths over here. Now all of a sudden they hate me. Even though they don't know me. Derek ran back to his man circle and tattled. Grow up. Honestly.

Sorry for double post.

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1312045766' post='517793']
Yeah I read somewhere that you had him over to smoke? And he was chill? Seems like he is an internet only gangsta!
[/quote]

Yeah I took him to a couple shops. Also went with him to Zoulal and smoked with him. He even offered to pay for my session! Now he is acting like some big bad wolf over there.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312045796' post='517795']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312045640' post='517790']
I saw it as well and have lost all the respect that I did have for him. I'm truly disappointed. I cannot believe he represents Tangiers or is in any way affiliated with Eric.

And not to mention, the way he described us? He has us all wrong... I like how these people try to describe how we are when they don't take the time to get to know the forum and the members. I call it a predetermined mindset- They come here with it in their mind already that we suck, so they're going to think it sucks, and somehow think we all use milk in our vase and only talk about hookah and all the other crap he said. Their perception is skewed and their mind is already made up of what HF is like before they even come here, basically.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why there are several different hookah forums. Some people can deal with the different personalities of people and post on a couple or all of the different forums, and some people can only deal with their own personality-type people and post on just one. This is a perfect example of that.
[/quote]

It's just amazing to me. Also! I love how they were on my thread the whole time like, "NICE VASE" and all this other shit. Until Mitch and Derek ran their mouths over here. Now all of a sudden they hate me. Even though they don't know me. Derek ran back to his man circle and tattled. Grow up. Honestly.
[/quote]

It didn't amaze me too much, to be honest. I've seen Kris attack other members over there before when they had opinions that didn't go with the norm of their forum. Also, the behavior of the other members was to be expected.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312046821' post='517805']
Still reading over there Chris? lol
[/quote]

Yep. ;)

EDIT: And sorry I'm not swooping in and backing you guys up. I made a promise to myself to not post there anymore and I would rather not break that promise. I stopped posting there because it seemed like every time I did, I would just get attacked. Maybe it was because they knew I was a mod here, or maybe it was because my opinion often differed from theirs. Either way, I got tired of it.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312046914' post='517806']
[/quote]

Yep. ;)
[/quote]

Does Mavs not know about the whole thread over here? Referring to HP? Wtffff

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312047491' post='517808']
Wow! John fucking closed it. Are you kidding me?!
[/quote]

That's what he does when he doesn't like a thread. He closed a few of mine in the past.

EDIT: Just gotta let it go, man. This division will always exist, unfortunately. They will always talk shit about us. It's never going to change.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312047550' post='517809']
[/quote]

That's what he does when he doesn't like a thread. He closed a few of mine in the past.
[/quote]

Wow. Instead of thinking "Oh this is making RHF look bad". Why don't you take control of your members and deal out some consequences. Honestly. Your WHOLE FORUM looks bad. Because of the people you have on it.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312047341' post='517807']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312046914' post='517806']
[/quote]

Yep. ;)
[/quote]

Does Mavs not know about the whole thread over here? Referring to HP? Wtffff
[/quote]

I'm sure we'll have the usual swarm of them come over here and read the thread. Then they'll go back and talk about how wrong we all are. The usual...
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1312047663' post='517810']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312047550' post='517809']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow. Instead of thinking "Oh this is making RHF look bad". Why don't you take control of your members and deal out some consequences. Honestly. Your WHOLE FORUM looks bad. Because of the people you have on it.
[/quote]

But then there's the potential of losing customers. Probably why the private section/TC was started. At least, that's what I think is the reason for it.
  • Upvote 1

I liked it... To me it had a good story. And they freakin' moved out of the house! Something that rarely happens in horror movies where something's wrong with the house...

Don't worry, I didn't ruin it by telling you they move out of the house.

im not a fan of horror films

btdubs, michael, john deleted that whole thread about your vase

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1312049093' post='517821']

[/quote]

Heh, yet we're always accused of hiding threads and whatnot... Have you seen any threads here hidden that wasn't spam? I guess the definition of censorship differs here and there...

John closed it beca was the right thing to do. He may also remove some or all of it, just like we do here sometimes to end drama. I have been in contact with him about all this.

If i start seeing the same kind of disrespect HERE for him that i was shown THERE I *WILL* vacation your asses. Just keep that part in mind.

I may not agree with some of what goes on over there, he may not agree with everything we do here, but lets keep it in perspective. We don't need the same mob mentality. Hell the only reason I showed up was because my name got dragged into it for some reason. So lets be prissy Catholic School Girls and get back to our hookahs.

Rep that Bitches. :yahoo:

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312049516' post='517825']

[/quote]

Heh, yet we're always accused of hiding threads and whatnot... Have you seen any threads here hidden that wasn't spam? I guess the definition of censorship differs here and there...
[/quote]

You blind? of course we have hidden posts, and hidden threads, and an entire fucking hidden forum. :facepalm:

Don't confuse John necessarily with the people on his forum. I do not believe JOHN has ever said anything like that.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1312049563' post='517826']
John closed it beca was the right thing to do. He may also remove some or all of it, just like we do here sometimes to end drama. I have been in contact with him about all this.

If i start seeing the same kind of disrespect HERE for him that i was shown THERE I *WILL* vacation your asses. Just keep that part in mind.

I may not agree with some of what goes on over there, he may not agree with everything we do here, but lets keep it in perspective. We don't need the same mob mentality. Hell the only reason I showed up was because my name got dragged into it for some reason. So lets be prissy Catholic School Girls and get back to our hookahs.

Rep that Bitches. :yahoo:
[/quote]

I would rep you if I could. Apparently IPB is hateful towards administrators when it comes to reputation points. :(

So everyone should just rep my post for Mush's. :P

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1312049693' post='517828']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1312049516' post='517825']

[/quote]

[/quote]

You blind? of course we have hidden posts, and hidden threads, and an entire fucking hidden forum. :facepalm:

Don't confuse John necessarily with the people on his forum. I do not believe JOHN has ever said anything like that.
[/quote]

Sorry, let me clarify... In the past, when in debates with members of the other forum, that has been one thing that members there have always brought up- that we here hide threads and they there do not hide anything. I was just trying to say- they do actually hide stuff as well. Wasn't specifically talking about John, even though he was the one who closed it in this situation.

In my time here as mod, I haven't seen much hidden. I'm sure in the past there was much more drama where it needed to be hidden. And I didn't have the premium section in mind when I wrote that.

:)

John actually mentioned his distaste for removing threads, but he probably has to do it as often as I do. Check the trash, you may be surprised. :)

ah well, i wasn't thinking about the premium section either. ;)