Confession Booth

Sapphire

[size="3"][color="#8b0000"]Welcome to Hookahollics confession booth! [/color][/size][img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/1sm154priest.gif[/img]

Consider this your very own place to unload or confess things that you have done or think about doing that may be ...a bit un orthodox. Could be something you have carried with you for years, such as... sneeking a peak in your parents " no no drawer " when you were a kid , Having feelings of envy for a neighbor that got new power tool that you don't have.... playing very naughty pranks on your brother or sisters as a kid.... or.. even now. LOL!

WHATEVER! This is the place to unload or confess random things you have done, or feel like doing. Wether it be funny, serious, or randomly normal.

I can start .

We live an a very scary apartment and the neighbors next to us tend to stay up late partying and getting drunk alot. even during week nights. They turn the music up so loud that hubby and I can FEEL it in our floor and our walls while we are getting ready for bed. We have called security on them several times and nothing really ever happens.
Well, today.. I was getting into my car for work when I noticed the neighbors car parked next to mine had its windows down a bit. Then it happened..... a VERY VERY naughty thought.
I happened to have some chocolate candy left over from our trick or treat bowl that I had packed for lunch. I unwrapped about 5 pieces of them and tossed them into the car on the drivers seat.

The forcast today - 79 and sunny. [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/K0modoDragon/Smileys/Smiley-evil.gif[/img]

I have sinned. LOL !

I have a confession.

My brother and I used to play "Home Alone" type pranks on each other all the time, well once I was really pissed off at him for hanging my stuffed animal by a rope from the cieling fan...so I took a box of thumb tacks and placed them nail-side-up on the carpet leading from the shower to his bed. When he opened the door do his room I had a bucket of flour and water spill on him that knocked him over and he fell onto the trail of tacks...I blamed his friend and never got in trouble. I still laugh whenever I see a tack.

PS: No stuffed animals were hurting during the making of this prank.

I tossed my uncle's stinky cat down the laundry chute, dont worry the cat didnt get hurt. I was 7 at the time.

I use to toss rocks into people's exhausts in a parking lot and take the gas caps off each car. We lay beer bottles in middle of the roads so cars can run over them. I was 9 at the time.

Brandy, years ago I had the very same kind of people living upstairs from us. They never did anything, never went anywhere and played the music so loud we couldn't get to sleep. We talked to them, talked to management, but alas nothing happened. We did alot of traveling in those days and went off on a week long jaunt.In those days the electronic marvel of the age was quadraphonic music systems(still turntable operated but with 4 instead of 2 speakers) Before we left I taped the four speakers to the ceiling with duct tape. One in each corner, I turned the system on to the FM Spanish radio station, turned the volume up to ten, effectively turning their living room floor into a large speaker. We went on our trip, after we returned we never had a problem with noise from them again.
Not a confession, just revenge
  • Upvote 1

I am addicted to movies & to a lesser extent tv....not sure why or how.... I have my Netflix Disc and Watch Instantly Maxed out, with a list in Word of what movies to add when I get room. Plus the movies and TV shows I download so I can remove them from one of my lists.... I got a problem.

[quote name='ryno' timestamp='1289529663' post='488015']
[quote name='Josh Hamilton' timestamp='1289412105' post='487892']
My real name is not Josh Hamilton

Im not white

[/quote]

I'm the real Josh Hamilton
[/quote]

And I imagine you can prove that?

[quote name='mustafabey' timestamp='1289423323' post='487908']
Brandy, years ago I had the very same kind of people living upstairs from us. They never did anything, never went anywhere and played the music so loud we couldn't get to sleep. We talked to them, talked to management, but alas nothing happened. We did alot of traveling in those days and went off on a week long jaunt.In those days the electronic marvel of the age was quadraphonic music systems(still turntable operated but with 4 instead of 2 speakers) Before we left I taped the four speakers to the ceiling with duct tape. One in each corner, I turned the system on to the FM Spanish radio station, turned the volume up to ten, effectively turning their living room floor into a large speaker. We went on our trip, after we returned we never had a problem with noise from them again.
Not a confession, just revenge
[/quote]

HA HA ! love it!

Another confession -

I have a sock fettish. I LOVE wierd socks.

Ok, so back when I first started dating my hubby, I was at his apartment one night and we were both drinking a TON and his apartment had only 1 bathroom.
I was about use it my self, when he said " Oh man.. I gotta go" and went in. So I waited for what thought was going to be a quick tinkle session.
I waited....and waited...and waited...... while I my self had to go REALLY BAD. It finally got to the point where I was loosing the ability to hold it in and had to make a quick decision ( still drunk ) about what I was going to do before I relieved my self in my cloths.
So.... I went to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest cup I could find and let er rip. All while praying to god that he did not come out of the bathroom before I was done.
Then, I dumped it in the sink and washed both the sink and cup with soap and water . Then put the cup in the dish washer. The dish waser was NOT loaded so I did not turn it on.
Well... later that night I found out that I had used his Favorite cup . The cup he uses for EVERYTHING. We were watching a movie and he went to get a drink. He came back with THE CUP full of soda.

To this day, I have never said ANYTHING.

^^^^ I just threw up in my mouth...yuck!!! haha

I used to walk home from high school everyday which is about 1 mile. One day I was walking back going through a park and I had to fart real bad. So I let one rip and I sharted a big one, there was no paper around or on me. I had 3/4 of a mile left to my house which was the most uncomfortable trips I ever made. Edited by Cp44

I work at toys r us in Rzone(electronics )I have woked seasnal alst year and this year and last year , and since then ive bin purposely hiding any and all Twilight merchandise i can . I p[ut them in wrong places forget to scan them in bays . Yup Thats what i doo .

[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1289849882' post='488367']
I work at toys r us in Rzone(electronics )I have woked seasnal alst year and this year and last year , and since then ive bin purposely hiding any and all Twilight merchandise i can . I p[ut them in wrong places forget to scan them in bays . Yup Thats what i doo .
[/quote]

LOL! any particular reason for this michief? You saving it for your self...or just hiding it so others can't have it.

[quote name='Sapphire' timestamp='1289411386' post='487890']

We live an a very scary apartment and the neighbors next to us tend to stay up late partying and getting drunk alot. even during week nights. They turn the music up so loud that hubby and I can FEEL it in our floor and our walls while we are getting ready for bed. We have called security on them several times and nothing really ever happens.
Well, today.. I was getting into my car for work when I noticed the neighbors car parked next to mine had its windows down a bit. Then it happened..... a VERY VERY naughty thought.
I happened to have some chocolate candy left over from our trick or treat bowl that I had packed for lunch. I unwrapped about 5 pieces of them and tossed them into the car on the drivers seat.

The forcast today - 79 and sunny. [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/K0modoDragon/Smileys/Smiley-evil.gif[/img]

I have sinned. LOL !
[/quote]

Here is another idea for those warm days,nasty neighbors. It is now hunting season and the sporting goods dept. of Walmart has some interesting weapons of mass destruction. Go to the hunting aisle and find the scent bottles hunters use to conceal their smell and lure deer. Such wonderful aromas as doe is estrus urine, fox urine, rutting buck etc. One company that sells this stuff is called "Still Steaming" These scents are used to mark, so the display a longevity not quite found in other things. A couple of squirts of "Still Steaming"'s animal urines will be like a gift that keeps on giving. And to keep with the theme of this thread, I have used this method........more than once

[quote name='mustafabey' timestamp='1289854920' post='488376']

I have sinned. LOL !
[/quote]

Here is another idea for those warm days,nasty neighbors. It is now hunting season and the sporting goods dept. of Walmart has some interesting weapons of mass destruction. Go to the hunting aisle and find the scent bottles hunters use to conceal their smell and lure deer. Such wonderful aromas as doe is estrus urine, fox urine, rutting buck etc. One company that sells this stuff is called "Still Steaming" These scents are used to mark, so the display a longevity not quite found in other things. A couple of squirts of "Still Steaming"'s animal urines will be like a gift that keeps on giving. And to keep with the theme of this thread, I have used this method........more than once
[/quote]

OMG OMG OMG!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!! I am soooooo going to do this! However, I have not seen them leave the windows down since then...lol.

[quote name='Sapphire' timestamp='1289855163' post='488378']
[quote name='mustafabey' timestamp='1289854920' post='488376']

I have sinned. LOL !
[/quote]

[/quote]

OMG OMG OMG!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!! I am soooooo going to do this! However, I have not seen them leave the windows down since then...lol.
[/quote]

A little in the front wheel wells or into the gap between the hood and fender would go a long way... the aroma would be pulled into the car with the A/C or heater on.