Killlarado!

Miss Crafted

Okay kiddies. I know there is a select few of us, but here's a place to discuss schedule's and convenience.
I was thinking we should do it on a Wednesday?!
Next week, November the 10th.
I will be gone the week after that.
I'll be in South Dakota to have an early Thanksgiving.
The week of Thanksgiving Alex will be gone.

Tell me what you think!

The suspense is killing me. I won't know for sure until tomorrow, but both people that interviewed me said they LOVED me, and I was the only applicant with completely open availability. So I'm pretty optimistic ;) Thanks for asking.

P.S. Jerusalem's Market down on Colorado blvd. carries kilo tubs of Two apps! Mwahahahah! First paycheck.

[quote name='CarePolice' timestamp='1289520206' post='487999']
The suspense is killing me. I won't know for sure until tomorrow, but both people that interviewed me said they LOVED me, and I was the only applicant with completely open availability. So I'm pretty optimistic ;) Thanks for asking.

P.S. Jerusalem's Market down on Colorado blvd. carries kilo tubs of Two apps! Mwahahahah! First paycheck.
[/quote]

Just went to the new location, Jerusalem and Middle Eastern market carry 108 pc boxes of CCNs now

Also, does this friday or saturday work to meet at like Hookah palace or whatever

Holy crap, I didn't see the Cocos! But we were there the first day they opened, so they weren't very stocked. I should be able to go today or tomorrow, but I'd have to wait until later tonight for my girlfriend to get out of work. My car is not exactly in working order atm :wacko:

• 2 years later...