Using Coffee In The Base?

So I have a cappuccino flavored shisha and a thought just popped into my head..."Why not use black coffee in the base instead of water?" To me it seems like a good idea, but what do I know, havent been smoking for as long as many of you here. So I thought I would ask you this question. What are your thoughts about putting coffee in the base instead of water? I feel like it would taste really good if I am smoking cappuccino along with it, but not sure what effects it might have on my hookah, hose, whatever. Thoughts?

[quote name='Ezrail' timestamp='1288384925' post='486805']
So I have a cappuccino flavored shisha and a thought just popped into my head..."Why not use black coffee in the base instead of water?" To me it seems like a good idea, but what do I know, havent been smoking for as long as many of you here. So I thought I would ask you this question. What are your thoughts about putting coffee in the base instead of water? I feel like it would taste really good if I am smoking cappuccino along with it, but not sure what effects it might have on my hookah, hose, whatever. Thoughts?
[/quote]

Whats the worst that can happen? Just make sure you clean it extra good after. I'd recommend letting the coffee cool first though.

The coffee is a bit thicker than water and will bubble up A LOT.

It's better to fill the base with water like usual, and add about an inch or so of coffee. It'll give the shisha an awesome aroma for coffee flavors. Make sure you clean your vase immediately after use so you don't get stains in it.

Don't use coffee like you'd drink it. I say brew 6 cups, pour 4 of them to drink, and pour 2 in your base. Fill the rest of the volume with water. Who knows, 2 cups may not be enough but the point is to get it diluted instead of using entirely coffee. Any more than 50% coffee in the base is probably a bad idea.

Drink coffee, smoke coffee... Reminds me I should order more Nak' Coffee next time.

Never tried coffee in the base, although I used to smoke turkish coffee flavor with a water/milk mix in the base. Gave the smoke a nice seemingly creamy texture.