My New Topmark Hookah

jan019

Hi guys,

I finally got a new hookah!! It's a TopMark, the best brand i could get in my country so I am really excited, can't wait to smoke from it. The design is great, it's absolutely beautiful. The hose is quite short, but it's nice and wide and so is the hose port so the pull is very good :-). I just have one dilemma. I am attaching images of the whole hookah, but also of only the down stem. Please check the down stem photos, because it looks badly made to me, i am not sure, but it seems to me like it was broken of and then quickly welded on just so it could be sold. I tried drawing air from the hookah when it was put together and all the seals are tight and the draw is also comfortable. It seems that the down stem is not making any problems, but i just want you opinion.Thanks

Here are the pictures :

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1116/p1060804e.jpg
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1984/p1060802g.jpg
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4397/p1060799j.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9301/p1060790g.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9213/p1060807j.jpg

If the seal is good. Go for it.

[quote name='Sapphire' timestamp='1288122421' post='486421']
If the seal is good. Go for it.
[/quote]

I hope it will be a good smoking session :-). I am just waiting for my friend to come over, i don't like smoking alone :P

Hi,

So I smoked my hookah!!! And it smokes absolutely great! So it not only looks great, but smokes great as well! I smoked some Nakhla Double Apple and got the flavor going really well! The smoke was great and so was the flavor, although i don't like the flavor too much it taste's like the licorice! I am not saying it's bad, but i just don't taste any apple only the licorice and that sucks! Anyway the smoke was great and although i don't like the flavor i could really taste it and that was what i wanted, because with my old hookah i either didn't have clouds or had clouds with no flavor only harsh smoke. The draw from my hookah is great. I just don't wanna say it's too great because next time i will be smoking and the damn thing will fall apart, what i am trying to say is i don't want to overestimate it! But yeah it's great :D . All i have to do now is get some better flavors and new coals, because the ones i have now are quick-lights of some shity brand that last no longer than 10-12 minutes so i had to change my coals 6 times! Could you recommend me some good Nahkla flavors? My local hookah store doesn't sell any other brand than Nakhla so i have to stick with it. So any recommendations will be really helpful. And also what are good quick-lights? Thanks

John

[quote name='jan019' timestamp='1288308437' post='486707']
Hi,

So I smoked my hookah!!! And it smokes absolutely great! So it not only looks great, but smokes great as well! I smoked some Nakhla Double Apple and got the flavor going really well! The smoke was great and so was the flavor, although i don't like the flavor too much it taste's like the licorice! I am not saying it's bad, but i just don't taste any apple only the licorice and that sucks! Anyway the smoke was great and although i don't like the flavor i could really taste it and that was what i wanted, because with my old hookah i either didn't have clouds or had clouds with no flavor only harsh smoke. The draw from my hookah is great. I just don't wanna say it's too great because next time i will be smoking and the damn thing will fall apart, what i am trying to say is i don't want to overestimate it! But yeah it's great :D . All i have to do now is get some better flavors and new coals, because the ones i have now are quick-lights of some shity brand that last no longer than 10-12 minutes so i had to change my coals 6 times! Could you recommend me some good Nahkla flavors? My local hookah store doesn't sell any other brand than Nakhla so i have to stick with it. So any recommendations will be really helpful. And also what are good quick-lights? Thanks

John
[/quote]
Most double apple flavors will have the anise or licorice taste, just something thats done. For Nakhla flavors, I'd suggest Sweet Melon, Chocolate Mint and Mandarin/Orange. Anything Mizo is good too. As for quicklights, the best I've found are 3 Kings.

[quote name='ryno' timestamp='1288309621' post='486711']
[quote name='jan019' timestamp='1288308437' post='486707']
Hi,

John
[/quote]
Most double apple flavors will have the anise or licorice taste, just something thats done. For Nakhla flavors, I'd suggest Sweet Melon, Chocolate Mint and Mandarin/Orange. Anything Mizo is good too. As for quicklights, the best I've found are 3 Kings.
[/quote]

Thanks.

[quote name='jorlyfish' timestamp='1288310882' post='486715']
+1 for Nak Chocolate Mint.
[/quote]

Chocoalte Mint is winning.

[quote name='Cp44' timestamp='1288320184' post='486726']
try the AF double apple, its great
[/quote]

I would, but as i said they sell only Nakhla and it would be much more expensive buying it online for me.

Hi guys, so yesterday i found my left over Nakhla fruits molasses and packed a bowl with it. I was very disappointed with the taste and smoke. The smoke was really thin and had no flavor. I used 2 quick-lights(they are shity and i had to change then every 10 minutes, but hey they give out heat don't they?) . I used the same ones with my last bowl of Nakhla double apple and the setup was exactly the same, but with the DA i had huge, very flavored clouds and with this i had nothing. And the tobacco(nakhla fruits molasses) wasn't dry at all. I have it stored in a airtight glass container. I mixed the juices up good, broke it into small chunks and packed it loosely, exactly like the bowl of DA. Then i tried adding another coal and it started burning, crap! I clean my hookah immediately after every session with water and brushes. I am not sure if i have a washable hose so i rather just blow through it. So my question is what could i have done wrong?