Chreees's Collection Thread

Chreees

"The Passion Hookah: Passion is hot and warms the heart. Passion is found in the details. With passion, nothing is lackadaisical and yet nothing is work. This Hookah gives silky smooth and hard hitting hookah-smoke. The passion Hookah’s look, The Passion Hookah’s style and the Passion Hookahs personality all come together to bring out something special in your smoke outs."

I gotta find who writes this stuff. Classy! :lol2:

• 1 month later...
Got the wooden Nawras on the red genie, all polished up:

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_1893.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_1894.jpg[/IMG]

• 1 month later...
Wow Chreees ! Awesome collection ! Do you know any website that sells trumpet bases and ships to Europe? I love that style and i would love to have a base like that !

Thanks man. I'm not familiar with any sites that have trumpet vases and will ship to Europe. My guess is check the vendor reviews section, and search those sites; look at their vases section. If you find one, email them and ask if they'll ship to Europe. There may be some European vendors who have them, I dunno. Good luck in your search!

Thanks Chris. I found an awesome shop in Hungary. The owner said he has this type of bases and it cost 18 euros each and the shipment costs 10 euros. I guess it's a quite good deal. I simply LOVE your tower base ! It looks so damn good !

[quote name='89justalex' timestamp='1341825161' post='551166']
Thanks Chris. I found an awesome shop in Hungary. The owner said he has this type of bases and it cost 18 euros each and the shipment costs 10 euros. I guess it's a quite good deal. I simply LOVE your tower base ! It looks so damn good !
[/quote]

My good friend Hassouni on here brought it back for me from Lebanon. :) I cherish that vase more than probably anyone could or will ever understand. I will never sell it, even if I were to quit smoking someday. Definitely my favorite style of vase, fo sho, and this is the nicest one I've seen, IMO. ;)
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1288121467' post='486406']
-Al Nawras Brass Syrian with Syrian Trumpet Vase:

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0481.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I love this one! :x

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1348567739' post='557142']
Haha, I'm not trying to whore my pics... It just kinda happens. :unsure:

It's probably linked to my uncontrollable urge to jizz in my pants when I see nice hookah wares.
[/quote]

i enjoy lots of pics :D

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='aladdinshisha' timestamp='1350304100' post='558456']Great collection! words fail to express how some of those pics have made me feel.

Thanks for uploading.

KM[/quote]

Haha, thanks man.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1350491522' post='558609']At this point, I think Chris is just showing off.<br /><br />hehehehe[/quote]<br /><br />He is really worried about his e-peen size Edited by Coleman

• 3 months later...

It's FINALLY HERE!!!!

Turkish Tokel Canary!

One of the Canaries rotates down, which is weird, but it tightens back into the upright position so I'm not too concerned about it.

Smoking it now. Review to come soon. :)