Chreees's Collection Thread

Chreees

I kinda wish I had gotten the one that is exactly like it with the fish on it while they were all still on eBay before Eric bought them all. I thought it looked crappy in the ebay guy's pics, but I saw a pic of one that a member bought and man is it pretty.

Anyway, congrats dude! When I got mine I was blown away by the quality of it. So you got one just like mine with the three kings going to see baby Jesus? :P

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1295786012' post='495480']
I kinda wish I had gotten the one that is exactly like it with the fish on it while they were all still on eBay before Eric bought them all. I thought it looked crappy in the ebay guy's pics, but I saw a pic of one that a member bought and man is it pretty.

Anyway, congrats dude! When I got mine I was blown away by the quality of it. So you got one just like mine with the three kings going to see baby Jesus? :P
[/quote]

6 pound 8 ounce baby jesus?

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1295807123' post='495505']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1295786012' post='495480']

[/quote]

6 pound 8 ounce baby jesus?
[/quote]

6 lb 8 oz Christmas baby in a manger Jesus.

I like it, it goes really well with my new creation. Eric had a lot of cool ones. I didn't see a fish though.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1298255040' post='498628']
it is saying the video is unavailable?
[/quote]

Sorry, it's not done processing. Probably going to take a while, since it's HD.

EDIT: Seems to be working now.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1298254838' post='498627']
Haha, yes. Here's video too!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFkUnSkJTS4"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cFkUnSkJTS4[/url]
[/quote]

nice man, i need to update my stash video after i get my other two bohos and crown bowls

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1300764533' post='502353']
that camel boho vase really goes well with the noir! i hella wanted one of those swirl stems, now you can't find them anywhere
[/quote]

Yes, I was VERY lucky to get it. I was also lucky to get the boho, especially for the price I did. I'd say the Nawras/Nour was the luckier find. But, I just got lucky again. A nice red Egermann boho, jumbo-style, but it's the right size for this shank. So most likely it's replacing the clear/gold camel Egermann. I will post pics of it once I get it and see which every one likes better.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1300797177' post='502381']
[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1300764533' post='502353']
that camel boho vase really goes well with the noir! i hella wanted one of those swirl stems, now you can't find them anywhere
[/quote]

Yes, I was VERY lucky to get it. I was also lucky to get the boho, especially for the price I did. I'd say the Nawras/Nour was the luckier find. But, I just got lucky again. A nice red Egermann boho, jumbo-style, but it's the right size for this shank. So most likely it's replacing the clear/gold camel Egermann. I will post pics of it once I get it and see which every one likes better.
[/quote]

how come you dont put that boho on the OG? that nickel plated one of JonBons fit

because the stem goes too far down and touches the bottom of the glass. if it fit perfectly, chris would already be sending it to me =P

i think the red base will go really well with the gold grass. then again, the white base was pretty baller, too. hard decision. you should just make it easy on yourself and send me the nour so you dont have to make a hard decision =P